XXXIV

[Flashback]

THROUGH the bay windows we can see the sunrise, a small colored round. the sky was like a painting, full of color that varies between hot and cold colors. mauve, rose, orange-red, yellow-it was breathtaking. fine rays of light spread through the room between the curtains slightly open. on the bed, surrounded by soft covers, two men were settling. they always observed the pictures that brought back sweet and happy memories and others full of sadness and hardness.

between the fine and soft fingers of the young brown is a picture of two men sitting on greige lain cushions adorned with white lace and velvety midnight ribbons. Between them is a covered wooden table with lightly transparent white sheets. on this table are three lanterns of different sizes, the largest of the three was about 15cm in length, it was light blue glass and inside is a lit candle. the other two were 10 and 7 cm in length, respectively, and took on the yellow and purple colors. two glasses of champagne in crystals were placed symmetrically. different thai dishes were presented, they were mouth-watering. The two were sitting face to face, one had a bigger and more muscular build than the second which was finer. both had soft smiles on their faces. it was jeongguk and taehyung. he let go of this picture gently, on his face a sweet smile.

he took another picture in his hands, it was a picture Jeongguk took of taehyung at an art museum. he was behind, looking at the big picture with so much passion. he wore a soft beige coat underneath a white t-shirt. he had a small satin scarf wrapped around his neck and round, thin glasses. this day was extraordinary for Taehyung and Jeongguk, knowing that both of them enjoyed art immensely.

he took another picture after putting the other down. This one was a photo of taehyung snuggled against Jeongguk. both were on a small bed suspended in the air and below was the azure sea. both were shirtless and smiling. jeongguk had an outstretched arm against taehyung, who had his head resting on one of the muscular pecs of the oldest jeongguk. the photographer was jeongguk who had an arm stretched up to take the picture.

after watching this picture intensely, he put it in the box and closed it. he looked taehyung with a look full of intensity and fondness.

taehyung immediately took him in his arms and threw him back so that both of them stretched out. they remained in this position for some time enjoying the breeze.

<3