XVII

HIS eyes were glistening with tears. It was hard, hard for him to hear these words come from the mouth of the man in front of him. He didn't knew what to do , what to say .

"I-I am sorry g-gukkie" he spoke his voice cracking before letting the tears fall .

Jeongguk immediately regretted talking and voicing his thoughts. He hated seeing Taehyung cry. He held the boy in a warm hug whispering soothing words and placing soft kisses here and there hoping it would calm the boy and it did after a few minutes.

Taehyung lifted his head towards Jeongguk, the latter admiring his beauty.

Red puffy eyes glistening with pain, rose colored cheeks stained with dried tears, his hair pocking in every direction and plump lips pouting making Jeongguk coo at the cuteness in front of him.

"I'm sorry I brought this up I shouldn't have talked about this I knew it was a sensitive topic but I still mentioned it. I really am sorry puppy" said Jeongguk while caressing Taehyung's back, feeling his soft skin, with his hand placed under his shirt.

"No ggukkie you're right I can't let him ruin me I can't let him destroy me again. I promise I will be like the one who would always give you hugs and kisses, the one who would always sing for you.."

After responding to Jeongguk he displayed on his soft face a small smile making Jeongguk copy it before placing a kiss on his baby's forehead.

"Now do you want to watch a movie?"

"Yeah ggukk"

"Okay choose a movie in the meantime I'll bring some candy and popcorn okay pup?"

"Yes ggukie" responded Taehyung before hiding his face from Jeongguk not wanting him to see the blush creeping up his cheeks Fortunately Jeongguk saw it and laughed as he left the room. The small boy squealed, hitting his head multiple times on the soft pillow from embarrassment after 'his ggukkie' left. After calming down, he took a deep breath and laid back on the bed. A smile was drawn on his face as he thought about the raven haired boy, his dark doe eyes that makes Taehyung swoon, the bunny smile that Taehyung adores, the big muscular arms and the built chest that Taehyung loves to be held in, the dark soft hair that Taehyung dies to caress and much much more.

<3