41 - virgil

They were watching a movie, just like every friday night, this time they were watching live action movies for a change. Harry Potter and The Golbet of Fire. Both of them knew every word of the movie, but they still watched it.

Virgil was eating popcorn and Roman was sipping his fruit water because he had to stay healthy. The anxious trait frowned upon that tough. Roman's and also Thomas'. They were perfectly fine, and of course it could be better, but why bother?

That's why he didn't got to go out much when Thomas went to the gym to avoid creating unneeded tension, but he was fine with that.

Anyways he forced Roman to eat at least a handful of popcorn because fuck it Princey you're already hot as hell, why do you need to get hotter?

And Vigil really hopped some of this got to Thomas because a little of ego is always welcomed.

Roman muttered some lines under his breath and Virgil chuckled before answering with the next ones.

That movie ended and none of them moved, turning off the TV and curling against the other to sleep. Roman as always, holding Virge close.

a/n:

as you may have noticed im a bit ... bothered bc on my view Thomas is perfect and yet he's back at the gym and Jesus fuck i want to take a plane to Florida and tell him that he's motherfucking perfect the way he is and ughhhh. Okay enough, he's free to do as he pleases so imma stop right here before i pop a vein.

Sorry for the cussing but I'm just ugh. bye

PS: chapter one day before bc this is #117 on youtube tag holy fuck