16-roman

Virgil was fast asleep on his arms, around chapter 3 he had leaned onto him and now, he was sleeping.

Roman was enjoying this very much, the show and of course the closeness with Virgil. At first he was worried to keep watching the show, but a sleepy Virgil had told him to carry on as far as he could get.

Roman sighed at those words, there was no higher treason than watch alone a series that you begun with someone else.

Roman didn't noticed when he fell asleep. Later, he woke up to the sound of giggles. Opening one eye he saw Virgil watching the Try not to laugh challenge videos on Roman's YouTube account.

He gently reached to pat him on the shoulder. He jumped a bit and then he turned around, smiling.

"hey, I see you found my account"

"yes, I loved the fail compilations that you've in playlists, I didn't knew you liked all of that"

"am I not allowed to have fun?"

"yeah of course, but I thought that you'll laugh of other kind of stuff, y'know like The BigBang Theory or something like that"

"you laugh at that, Virge"

"touche," Virgil muttered unplugging his headphones from the laptop "now, wanna watch more funny videos?"

"hell yeah"

a/n:
forget what was on the note, i deleted the thing, sorry for putting so many notes. sorry.