30 -roman

Waking up next to Virgil was the best experience Roman could have. Ever.

Everything was like a cloud: calm, soft and warm. Roman pressed his face against the pillow sniffing it, sighing in it and holding Virgil even closer if that was possible.

If they slept in Roman's room, the morning would have a golden glow, rich summery warmth. But if they slept in Virgil's room it was like a cold morning outside, snow day maybe, but a warmn house, warm bed, white glow spreading to all edges.

Roman couldn't pick one kind of morning, all he cared about  was waking up next to who he now dared to call the love of his life even if he didn't say it out loud.

He stretched a bit and curled back in the soft warmth, closing his eyes for a bit, seconds after, he felt Virgil's lips softly kissing his cheeks, his eyelids, then a ghost over his own lips and Roman kissed back.

When they pulled back both of them  had a smile on his lips, they pulled the other close, wrapping themselves once again in the warmth they shared. No words needed, they never needed words in the morning when everything was quiet.

Having the other was enough.

A/N:

two chapters because holy smokes 10K... woah when i began writing this i didn't even thought it would reach the first thousand but now were here and I'm so thankful.

Sadly I've to inform you that I'm on school now (southern hemisphere here) so writing will be a bit more slow, the posting will be each 6-7 days instead of 5.

Well, that's all and stay safe, ily.