17-virgil

Virgil sighed as he rubbed his eyes making his way into the kitchen. Roman was clinging to his side, holding tightly in his hoodie.

"I'm going to make us coffee, is not my fault that you didn't stop watching Netflix"

"but it is your fault that we watched videos from 5am to ten minutes ago!"

"don't be so whiny, Princey" he rolled his eyes hiding a smile

The darker trait shifted through the kitchen, quickly making the coffees.

"Now, we've... you've one hour until Thomas calls out for you so that means that you can drink at least two more cups and be shiny as new" he commented handing Princey his cup.

"but I have bags under my eyes! how do you live with that burden?" he complained hiding his face behind his red cup.

"isn't that bad," he shrugged "besides why the fuss?"

"I'm a prince! I must look perfect and flawless" he exclaimed striking a dramatic pose "A prince got to slay"

"kinda redundant over there isn't it?" he smiled weakly, he seemed to be doing that a lot "and for the record, bags or not you look awesome"

"aww, thanks hot topic"

"awws to you, you think I'm hot... I might use this in the future" he smiled smugly.

A small horror face crossed Roman's features before a smirk crept on.

"oh yeah? bring it on"

a/n:

I'm sorry for what happened with the last note, I'm doing not so well lately and that's interfering with my creative process and i felt like what i posted was trash so i deleted it. If you -for some magical reason were interested in reading it- I'm not going to stop until I'm okay with what I've wrote and I'll publish it in some time.

ps: woah 1.82K reads that's amazing thanks that makes me really happy and helps me when I'm feeling down.