27- virgil

Breakfast with Roman was always an adventure. He'll put you through a whole plot just about the cereal and you would not hear the end of it if Patton dared to make waffles and pancakes. No specific reason.

It got worse -better, if you wanted honesty- when Patton had puns to deliver. Because everyone will laugh at Logan's face who was desperately trying to contain some chuckles.

Breakfast with Roman as in a relationship was downright cheesy. He'll feel the need to make a heart with the syrup or whatever he could use. Flash charming smiles across the table, send flying kisses, actually lean to kiss your cheek. And stare endlessly at Virgil's face.

Virgil learned that quick. But today Roman was calm. He hadn't make whole stories out of the new brand of cereal Logan had brought. And there was no heart in his waffles.

"hey, where's your usual stuff?" Virgil called over his coffee.

"uh? oh well, I just figured I could be a little less extra this early?" he said softly. Virgil could see the tiredness of those four days in his eyes.

"good, it's always uh 'scary' to see you with that much energy in the morning" Logan muttered as he covered in Crofter's a toast.

"Yep, I'm agree totally with Lo here" Patton muttered.

He kept glancing between Virgil and Roman as in any minute he'll hear a confession of one of them.

Virgil knew that he had to say the four letter word to Roman at some point but he was still planning when. It gotta be a perfect moment.

But with Roman, every moment was perfect.