43- thy end (the real one)

It was a calm day, they were watching a movie with Logan and Patton. And as soon as the credits began to roll, Logan stood and pulled some cards of his dress pants.

He cleared his throat and glanced at the cards, to throw them behind his shoulder with a flourish. He didn't needed those for this.

"okay, uh after some research I've reached the conclusion that you, logically are the perfect couple" Logan said fixing his glasses and looking down at them with a small smile.

Roman glanced at Virgil and both wrapped their arms around the other, smiling.

They knew they were a perfect couple.

don't wanna call you in the nighttime

Even if it they're not.

don't wanna give you my pieces

Because there are still days that Virgil doesn't want to see Roman

don't wanna hand you all my troubles,

And adventures that Roman will have even if Virgil doesn't like it

don't wanna give you all my demons,

but that's all right.

you'll have to watch me struggle

because they know.

from several rooms away, but tonight i need you to stay.

"you want me to stay?"

"always"

that the other will be always there at night.

THE END

Welp, thanks for the ride, writing this was awesome, i really liked working on this and apparently you liked it too! so this is the end, there might be a epilogue but I'm not sure yet.

Thanks again, love y'all!!

ps: i apologise deeply for the last chapter, that fake ending wasn't fair to you but i got the idea and i HAD to write it out so sorry. And soon I'll answer as many of your reactions. bye~