39 -virgil

a/n: i must forewarn ya, this is the smut chapter, enjoy! 

Roman was blushing and Virgil just thought of making that blush stay there for a while.

"Roman" he repeated, gently pushing him over, leaving the prince laying on his back.

He swallowed nervously and looked away. Virgil grinned to himself and straddled Roman, earning a gasp from the other trait.

"V-virgil? are you sure?" he asked as his hands timidly reached up to Virgil's hips.

"yeah, why not? do you want this?" Virgil licked his lips eyeing the way Roman was flustered.

Roman nodded frantically and reached to cup Virgil's face and pull him down for a heated kiss.

Virgil's hands tangled immediately in Roman's hair, pulling it lightly.

Soon the little clothes covering them were gone, just boxers separating their skin.

Hands caressed, and lips kissed, Virgil doing a trail down Roman's jaw to his torso, enjoying the sounds of a aroused Prince.

When he mouthed at the prince's erection he smirked as Roman pushed his hips up, moaning Virgil's name.

"wanna fuck my mouth, Princey?" he breathed out "I can make you feel so good"

"yes, Virgil, yes please"

Virgil chuckled, biting his lip and looking up at Roman, marvelling in how pretty he looked.

"how long it has been, Roman? you're way too needy"

Roman hid his face with his hands and nodded. Virgil bit his thigh and he whined.

"too long, just... please" he gasped, toes curling and hands moving to thread in Virgil's hair.

The darker trait licked his lips and slowly pulled down Roman's boxers, tongue stretched out and tasting Roman slowly, circling and sucking the head on his mouth, licking and sinking another inch, repeating the process until his nose was almost brushing Roman's pelvis.

Soon the prince was begging for more, hips weakly pushing up and fingers still threading on Virgil's hair, holding back some strands of hair so he could see Virge's face properly.

The darker trait pulled off and crawled over Roman, biting his way up, loving how the prince looked with every gasp and moan leaving his lips.

"What you wanna do, Princey?" Virgil breathed out, eyes dark with lust

"I-i ah don't really care, just please lemme cum"

Virgil smirked and rolled his hips down, his grin widening when Roman moaned.

"like this Roman?" he kept pushing down

"yeah, just, please ah fuck just don't stop" he panted, hips pushing up to meet Virgil's, earning himself a moan of the other trait, his turn to smirk and without a second thought he flipped them over.

Now Roman was on top, rutting down against Virgil, leaning down kissing him messily, and needy.

"You've no idea of how long I've dreamed of this" he gasped, fingers uselessly grabbing at Virgil's hair, pulling him for another filthy kiss "so fucking long"

Virgil had his eyes closed, head thrown back as Roman rutted against him, his hand worming down and grabbing both of them, a moan at the same time and then identical gasps when they pushed forward at the same time, friction narrowing their worlds to what they were feeling.

"Shit, Virge... Virgil I-im close" Roman breathed out, hiding his face on the other's neck.

"you're close?" Virgil smirked "then cum, Roman" he spat out, hips thrusting up and kissing Roman roughly. "cum for me"

And Roman did, high moan and muscles tensing and then relaxing. Hot ropes of cum landing on Virgil's belly, followed soon by his own release.

Roman was still catching his breath when Virgil grabbed him and kissed his lips once more. This time sweet and slow.

With a thought both of them were clean, and Virgil pulled the covers again over themselves, closing his eyes once more.

04/28/19: y'all stop acting like I forced ya to read this chapter. I put the warning at the start and if you still scrolled down that's on you. I don't care if you only wanted a "wholesome fic" or if you "need bleach" for your eyes, you read this willingly, so I'll be deleting all the comments that go along those lines, because no one forced you to read this. And yeah maybe it's a joke, I've been there, but it's not nice to hear that kind of feedback from readers.

a/n: well so i got bored and checked the demograpics of this thing and apatently like 2% of the reads are from Asia (im being really general here) and several percentage more from australia and europe and even LATAM and holy shit this is big for me sweeties so a BIG thank you for reading from wherever you are. I thought this was just USA and maybe Canada, geez.