18-roman

So, oh hell, he had told Virgil that he thought he was attractive. Well, better that than let his whole crush slip out, am I right?

Now he was staring at Thomas, but his vision was blurry with sleep.

"Roman? Roman?!" Thomas waved a hand to him.

"uh, uh, yeah, YEAH! where's the dragon-witch?!" he quickly answered looking around with his sword up

"whoa, step on the brakes, I was just asking if you were okay?... you seem a bit off"

"yeah... i kinda slept like 2-3 hours?" he cringed looking at his shiny prince boots.

"oh my... what happened?" Thomas was already next to him, worried look on his brown eyes.

"I just... stayed most of the night with Virgil, watching Netflix" Roman bit his lip a bit embarrassed

"oh," he smirked "Netflix and chill?"

"goodness, no... just Netflix," Roman sighed "let's finish this soon so I can go to sleep"

Two brainstorms later Roman was walking back to his room, falling carelessly into the mattress and rolling into a comfortable position. He snapped his fingers to change into his pajamas.

He could only hope that he slept just a bit and not all the way to midnight because that would be just repeating the circle of tiredness of today.

a/n:

sooo, i think i made a mistake (not sure yet) I've made myself a Kik account an i think I'm going to die in dickpics buuuut if you are a polite human my user is @notenoughmusic in case u wanna chat :3 (I'm so lonely)