13-virgil

Roman was very happy today. Virgil could tell. He hummed more songs than usual and he was the one who made breakfast.

Everything was calm, even his brain, just full of thoughts about Roman when suddenly a searing pain shot through his body. His hands were shaking and his whole body too. His breath didn't helped him to get oxygen. Soon he was sobbing on his pillow, trying to understand why this was happening.

"Virgil?" Roman's voice called from outside

"Go away!" Virgil shouted

"Virgil, please!! let me in!!" he sounded desperate

"No! go away Roman!" Anxiety yelled back

Virgil kept sobbing, and Roman stood outside the door for several minutes more. He didn't let him in and he didn't go out the next day. And the next.

It wasn't until Patton burst through the door that Virgil went out of his room, more like Patton dragged him and forced him to eat.

Everyone glaced worriedly at his as Patton pushed him to the table and settled a plate of cereal in front of him. Logan cleared his throat with a nod and walked to his room.

"take it easy, Virgil" Patton muttered and sat by his side.

Roman was looking from the opposite side, in his eyes Virgil could see that he had hurt him. His lip trembled. He slowly ate his cereal and by the moment in which he was at the middle of the bowl, Roman had left.

Then, Virgil let his barriers down and jumped over Patton, silently crying on his shoulder. The moral trait could only wait.

okaaaaaay, happy new year, i hope everything works for y'all and rlly sorry for the angst. worst thing for a fresh start but i had this written a long ago.