37 -virgil

Roman walked out with a red suit, and a white shirt. It was Virgil's turn to gape at him. He walked confidently over Virgil and and spun on his heels, walking a few steps with his back to Virgil. Roman spun again.

Then he stood in front of Virgil with a sheepish smile. 

"Now we could go to a dance together"

Virgil scrunched his nose up playfully, and made a disgusted face.

"okay, okay, no dances but you look too pretty to not brag about" Roman pouted and blinked prettily up to Virgil.

"Don't blink at me like that" he scowled with a amused glint in his eyes.

Roman giggled a bit and blinked in a odd pattern. This time both of them laughed.

The prince sighed then and swung sideways, still gripping Virgil.

"you are awful, i want to make people jealous... because I can have you and they can't, because you allow me to be close and no one else" Roman kissed Virgil's neck "the list goes on and on ... but i prefer if we kissed a bit... you're addictive"

Virgil snickered and pushed the prince over his bed.

"no, the suits" Roman whined and Virgil, rolling his eyes snapped, leaving them just in boxers.

"better?" he asked looking down at Roman

"yeah, yeah fine, but uh... could we get under the covers? y'know how i love napping with you"

Virgil smiled at Roman's request and pecked his lips before rolling off him and getting both of them covered. Damned chilly air.

Roman smirked at him and leaned close, kissing Virgil nice and slow.

a/n:

dammit i forgot to put this up before, im so sorry, im really sorry. Geez, but there have some fluff.