34 -roman

Roman knocked on Virgil's door, he was holding a basket in one hand and a blanket draped over his shoulders. He bounced a bit to ease the nerves that weren't even there.

When Virgil opened and greeted him with a smile, the prince sighed, then lifted the basket with a smaller smile.

"picnic?"  then he grinned as if it was a big surprise

"of course" Virge answered and opened the door another bit "let me put on jeans and we go"

Roman nodded and patiently waited with his eyes on the ceiling, until the darker trait poked his arm.

"thank you, now, lead the way" he grinned playfully and grabbed Roman's forearm.

"this way, dear" Roman was smiling widely, his cheeks almost hurt.

The settled under a tree in the imagination, some birds chirped and a butterfly flew past them, it wasn't lunch time, so they had a small tea party instead. Virgil of course denied to name it like that. But didn't refuse to eat some of the muffins Roman had made for the occasion.

They watched the sunset, cheesy as it can be, Roman's head on Virgil's shoulder and love filled smiles on their lips.

As the sky painted black and the moon rose, they walked back, fingers laced and a warm feeling inside.

a/n:

so, chapter here, not April's fool day anything bc im a good person and go read my joshler fic, its called "Delivery Boy"

(shameful promotion bc im like that)

so happy Easter and other festivities that i don't know (sorry!)