35 -virgil

Late thursday afternoon and Virgil lay on Roman's bed, just in boxers and his hoodie, waiting for the surprise Roman had for him.

The prince was in his walk-in closet, throwing things around and cursing his drawers for not being the one holding his surprise for the other trait.

After a while, Virgil had practically dozed off when a cry of victory set him upright in his spot in the bed.

"here it is, i think you might like it" he pulled a box from behind his back and handed it to Virgil who carefully opened and his eyes widened as he saw what was in the box.

A beautiful black and purple suit. Virge's hand reached up to touch the suit and he was surprised when his fingers brushed over soft cotton. He loved the way the black buttons looked in the rich purple of the suit. He imagined it would look better on, then he glanced up to Roman who smiled and nodded.

Virgil rushed inside the closet and changed.

"close your eyes" he called to Roman when he was close to the door of the closet.

When Roman hummed his answer, Virgil walked in, when he looked at himself in the full body mirror he gasped, and Roman took this as his cue to open his eyes.

Virgil had never seen him like that.