6-roman

It was a perfect day, birds chirped, the sky was blue and everyone looked happy. Roman was helping Patton with their breakfast and Logan was at the table muttering to himself all the things that Thomas had to do today.

Patton set the plates and as he was pouring coffee for all of them Virgil walked in.

"hey!" Patton greeted him, nudging Roman "go over him" he whispered to the creative trait.

Virgil shrugged and sat, grabbing his mug of coffee and sipping it.

"Hey, Virge... I made you some cookies" Roman held up the plate filled with chocolate cookies "they have blueberry chips"

Virgil's eyes lit up slightly and his hand shyly made its way to snatch one cookie, eating slow.

"oh, they're amazing Princey" he smirked

"thanks" Roman let the plate next to him with a smile "all for you storm cloud" Roman stood again, getting in the kitchen to grab the rest of the breakfast.

He peered from the kitchen as Virgil grabbed several cookies and sipped his coffee. And when Logan lifted up his book, Virgil smiled for real and Princey's heart skipped a beat.

"you go for him Roman" Patton said from behind "it might be difficult but when that spark is on someone's eyes... there's no way to be mistaken, it's love"

Roman smiled, and then almost falls to the floor, Patton's words finally settling in.

He was in love with Virgil.