28- roman

He wanted to tell Virgil how much he loved him but he had vowed to himself he'll wait for Virgil to make a small acknowledgement.

Roman still did little silly things just as sneaking memos in Virgil's laptop with hearts scribbled all over or the five packages of coffee he gifted him with the condition to take it slow.

Patton gave him an earful when he knew about. Roman fought back promising Patton not letting Virgil drink all the coffee at once.

Virgil was a lot more of a cuddler than Roman had thought. And he particularly liked laying on top of Roman of snuggled up in the royal's chest.

Roman found himself even liking the emo bands of his beloved Emo Nightmare -that now might be more like a perfect dream-

He didn't heard the end of it when Virgil found him in his room, headphones on and blasting -because there's no other way of listening to that music- Na Na Na by My Chemical Romance and began teasing him.

"I finally managed everyone to listen to them!" he plopped himself next to Roman "yeah I've made Patton and Logan hear them" he shuffled closer grabbing one earbud and putting it in his ear.

Roman smirked.

"So what now? Emo music education for cute princes?"

"Something like that"

A/N:

GuyyYYYSsss 9K of reads holy mother, i really wish i had more chapters to gift you for making my day but unfortunately I've been facing a pretty nasty writers block.

So i send you all my love, hugs and everything because you deserve that and more.

xoxo