8-roman

He had to breathe. He was just going to invite Virgil over to another movie. But this time it was different. This time Roman was aware of his feelings.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to come tonight to watch another movie... it doesn't have to be Disney" he muttered and masked his fear with a grin.

"uh, yeah... that would be nice. You take care of the popcorn since you did those wonderful cookies and I'll get the sodas"

Roman nodded and smiled as Virgil excited the kitchen.  The creative trait waited impatiently in his room til Virgil walked in with sevaral cans under his arm.

9pm. very punctual.

"hey" Roman greeted the other guy and helped him with the cans.

"hey... do you have the popcorn?" Virgil grinned dropping himself carefully in Princey's bed.

Roman flashed a blinding smile and held a bucket sized popcorn bowl.

"sweets, I hope you liked them better" Roman bit his lip when he noticed the way the words sounded.

Virgil smirked slightly. Eyes twinkling with something close to amusement.

"I love sweets, Princey"

Roman blushed, and giggled awkwardly, trying to hide it by searching the movie.

"So, Nightmare Before Christmas?"

Virgil smiled faintly.

"always"