9-virgil

Nightmare Before Christmas became The Corpse Bride and before they could notice they were watching Pirates of the Caribbean and laughing with the mishaps of Capitan Jack Sparrow.

Virgil was hiding his face on a pillow, trying to stop his laugh when he noticed Roman's hands on his arms.

"it's worst if you cover your face, you won't be breathing" Roman giggled and pulled the pillow out of his grasp.

"okay, okay, but ... we are running out of popcorn" Virgil muttered glancing at the bucket.

Roman seemed to glow, he stood and  made his typical dramatic pose.

"Not a problem!" and with you snap of his fingers the bucket was full again.

Virgil huffed out a laugh.

"Show off!" Virgil muttered grabbing a handful of warm popcorn.

"What can I say? if you are as fantastic as I am, why not?" then he dropped into the bed again.

"fantastic, fantastic dumbass" Virgil hissed under his breath.

"what?!" Roman faked annoyance and held a hand to his chest.

"what a drama queen" Virgil sighed playfully annoyed too.

"you love it" Roman shot back and for a few seconds an awkward silence hung in the air.

Roman glanced at Virgil who had a faint blush.

"mmh yeah, you wish" he finally answered.

"I always wish, Virgil" Roman said calmly.