Help

Jack's POV

Thousands of thoughts rushed through my brain but I ignored them all. I walked towards her and put my hands against her chest once more, "You're not.. LEAVING!!!!!" I shouted out as my hands pushed against her chest.

I pushed

And pushed

And pushed

And pushed...

I pushed countless times. I then tried giving her CPR. Pushing air into her mouth, I tried my best to not let my tears get into her throat. As I kept pushing, the sound of her body against the bed was loud. Her legs would go in the air a bit, "I SAID YOU'RE NOT LEAVING!!!!!" I shouted out, desperate.

After awhile, my arms gave out and I laid my forehead against hers, panting. I whispered through my sobs, "....Please..." I opened my eyes and looked at her face.

Where was her bright smile? Her cocky smirk? Her adorable laugh? Her squinting eyes? Her heart-throbbing stare?

My nails lightly dug into her shoulders as I began shaking. I looked at her face and had never been this terrified of my life. I whispered as I looked at her, "P-Please... D-Don't do this t-to me..... Y-You made everyone happy... You saved our lives... You brought hope to those who needed it... You brought a smile to depressed folks... Y-You... YOU CAN'T LEAVE!" I shouted out desperately.

My tears became heavier when I got no response. I fell to my knees and just cried in her chest whilst holding her. I felt excruciating pain in my chest, my head burned with sadness, my throat stung due to my hopeless screams of distress and desperation, my arms were stained with the blood of the delivery and my body felt numb.

I was confused... I was scared... I was desperate... I was angry... I was in pain... I wanted to die so badly.

I bit my lower lip and brushed a strand of hair of her face as I whispered, "W-Why you?..." I cried even more.

Emma's POV

I could hear my brother's cries throughout the halls of the castle. I had just learned what happened... It pained me to know what had happened to Elsa and I was scared of what I'd become but..... Seeing my brother this desperate and helpless killed me. And all we could do was watch and hear his desperate calls for help while we all knew it was over.

His screams sent a chill down my spine, his cries crushed my heart and his begs made us all realize how powerless we all were...

All we could do was wait until he calmed down by himself.

Worried, I walked towards a
maid and asked, "....What's going to happen to us? She... was the only one keeping us safe here. Jack may
be king but... We're back t-to square o-one... I-In terms of s...safety...." I looked down. The maid shook her head, unsure. With a shaky voice and clearly about to burst into tears, she said, "I... don't know princess. I don't know.."

Tears slowly streaming down my cheeks, I ran up and hugged her, very scared. She gently played with my hair as she tried to calm me down and not break at the same time.

My hero...

My savior...

My.. mother....

Dead.

New Kind Of PrincessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara