I do

Jack's POV

Her lips tasted like magic with a hint of rainbow. Her cold hands on my neck, pulling me in, made me want give her more. I heard moan my name accidentally when I put my hands on her hips. I wanted take her. Right here and right now but...after what she just went trough, I'll give her more time. She'll tell me when she's ready.

Elsa's POV

His lips on mine felt like our lips were made to together, attached. I accidentally moaned Jack's name because of his hand my hips. I don't know why I moaned but, I could see that he liked hearing me moan. He blushed and so did I. We departed our lips to have some air.

"I-I love you too Jack..." I was blushing like crazy after I said that. I thought my heart could fell out of  my chest. He smiled at me and helped to get up. The rain started but we didn't give a crap. We looked at each other with eyes full of love and a bit of lust. We kissed again under the rain, I could feel his heartbeat as crazy as mine. He gently bit my lip and we looked at each other, I didn't say anything and neither did Jack but our eyes meant every word related to love and desire. We both stayed quiet, under the rain looking at one another, for some minutes. 

Jack whispered, "Elsa, princess of Arendelle and queen of my heart, would you do me the honor of letting me take care of you and live with you for the rest of our lives? No matter what happens?"

I blushed like crazy and smiled as our forehead touched and my hands were in his neck.

"I do"

"I now pronounce you, lovers. You may kiss your love"

I giggled and we kissed under the rain like there was no tomorrow. I never thought I would ever find true love and here I am. With my one and only, my soulmate, my everything. I can't believe I once thought only girls in books and movie could live in a real romance like this and look at me now, the best romance a woman could ever ask for. Suck on that Cinderella!

~*~

We were laying in Jack's bed. He was playing with my hair as he was kissing my foreheads. (A/N nothing happened, they're just cuddling)
I was nuzzling in his chest as Jack was holding me close. I've never been so comfortable with someone. It felt like time had stopped for awhile, like there was only us left on the planet and nobody could ever break this peace.

"Jack?" I asked

"Mh?"

"I...I want to run away with you"

"What about your parents? And we don't have enough money...."

"I have money with me, I always bring money with me, in case something happens and for my parents....I don't want them. They've ruined so many things in life....I don't want them to com between us! And they never left the castle so they wont know where we are."

"I'd love to but...Are you sure?"

"Yes. I want to be with you! Forever! We could find a cute farm where there's nobody who lives there, since I have money, you could go buy stuff since the village doesn't even know the face of their theft"

"And we could raise Emma in a better place. A place where she could go to school and have friends!"

"Sounds like a plan to me! Besides, there's a village with a bunch of houses and they don't know anyone from Arendelle. It's an independent, small town."

"Let me tell Emma, pack up some things and we're gone tomorrow"

"Cool"

Jack kissed my forehead and left

Jack's POV

I can't believe it. WE ARE MOVING OUT OF THIS TRASH HOUSE!!!! Emma will finally have a real education, we will live in a real house like we've dreamed to! And Elsa...The love of my life is making all of this possible! We could all have a fresh new start, everything bad that happened would be behind us! Finally! I see Emma on the 'couch' playing with some wooden toys I made her. I wonder how she'll react...

"Emma...I have the most amazing news!"

She gasped, "We wont steal anymore!!"

"That's...a part of the big news!"

She smiled widely. I've never seen her so happy before! Her happiness and Elsa's love is everything to me.

"So...me and Elsa are now well, a real couple and...we decided to move out! We would go in a little town nearby, we would find ourselves some good job, you would go to school and we would live in a real house!"

"OMG!!!!! BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!! Wait...where will find the money to buy a house?"

Elsa comes in, gorgeous like always.
"I actually have enough money with me. I always bring my money when I go out so"

Emma screamed in joy "YEAH!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH ELSA!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DO THIS FOR US!!!"

She giggled, "You don't have to thank me besides, anything for my boyfriend's sister and my boyfriend."

Emma was crying tears of joy as she was hugging my angel. I joined them and let a tear roll my down my left cheek. I still couldn't believe I'm getting out of here and living the life me and Emma always prayed for. We stayed like that for a few minutes, never wanting to let go of each other.

Hey guys!! I'm really sorry I couldn't upload sooner but I should be able now since it's march break! I hop you'll have a wonderful break having fun and going outside. I hope you liked the chapter and see you soon in next chapter! Bye~~