Unfortunaly, yeah that's me!

Jack's POV

"LOSE ME RIGHT NOW JERKS!!!!"

Yep, I just got tied up by a bunch of dwarves! I can't believe it! I just wanted to go to the village buy some cookies for my sister's birthday! Is it too much to ask?

Dwarf 1: "Why would we? You're the one who tried to steal some of our cookies!"

Okay yeah, I lied when I said 'buy' I meant steal but meh, it's kinda of the same thing.

Me: "What? Me? Pffff nonesense!"

Dwarf 2: "Liar, we saw you."

Dwarf 3: "Guys, I know who this theft is! It's Jackson Oliver Frost! The most dangerous theft!"

Well, I'm screwed. Bye Emma I loved you!

??: "What's going on here?"

We all turned our faces towards a woman. She had platinum blond hair, her eyes were as blue as ice, her lips were red as blood and she had a beautiful little dress that was.... Covered in dirt? You heard me, she was dirty and covered in suit!

Darves: "Your highness! We didn't expect you here..." They all bowed

Omg, this my end! Hello darkness my old friend!

Elsa: "Ummm....yeah, just call me Elsa and why is this guy tied up to a tree? Head upside down?"
She takes a little knife and cuts the rope and....I fell on my back

"OWWWW!!!!!"

She rolled her eyes "Here, let me help you" she offers me her hand and of course, I take it.
Wow....So soft..

Darf 1: "He tried to steal our cookies! But we caught him!"

Elsa: "Umm....Who cares? I mean it's bad to steal but they're just cookies, you wont die from starvation because you have some cookies missing!"

Me: "Yeah you're right!....So, you are the princess?"

Elsa: "Unfortunaly, yeah that's me. Here come with me, I'll buy you some cookies."

We both leave.
The princess wants to help me??

Elsa: "Sven, Olaf! We're going home"
I see a horse and a lizard also dirty, come to her.

Me: "Why are you all dirty? Aren't you supposed to be all clean and always on your best look?"

She laughs "Well, I'm supposed to but... I'm not the kind of princess who likes to fit with the rules and we're all dirty because well, we played outside!"

Me: "Do you do other things?"

Elsa: "Yeah, today I fought with some guys for fun, I won like always. And I also practice fencing. I dunno it's way funnier than" she acts as if she was all worked up "Dancing, be perfect and make speeches to become queen. But... What about you?"

I laugh "Well...I might be a theft but hey don't get me wrong! I never hurt someone without a good reason! And you're right, fighting with friends is indeed fun!"

Elsa: "Don't worry, I wont send you to the dungeon. You're too cute to let you go there" she winks playfully and laughs.

I am blushing????

"So....What's your name?"

"....Jack Frost...."

"Oohhh Mr. popular theft is with us everyone!" She teased and punched my arm playfully.
I smirk and do the same.

"And miss feisty pants is here too!" We both laugh out loud

She's way cooler than I could ever imagine!
And....kinda cute when you think about it! Even with all this dirt....

"We arrived, stay here so nobody will see you" I stay in place and she comes back 15 minutes later with a bunch of cookies.

"Wow! There's so many! How much did it cost??"

"I kinda....took them as the seller wasn't looking"

"Wait. You stole these???"

"It's not stealing if you pay later! And I always pay my things but sometimes I'm too lazy to pay right away"

"Miss fiesty pants is also miss lazyness as I can see"
We laugh and start walking towards my house.

~*~

"Why do you need these cookies anyways?" She looked at me as she was beside her horse and with her lizard on her shoulder.

"It's my sister's birthday, and since we don't really have that much money, I had to steal cookies as a cake...I also 'bought' this"
I showed her a beautiful little bracelet. It wasn't the best but....I hate to steal even if I have to. So I took something not that expensive.

"It's beautiful Jack but....I'm sorry for your money problem...Do you think I can come to your sister's birthday? It's extremely boring at the castle and maybe I could help you with your money problem!"

My eyes wide open "Wait, do you actually mean it!? You would do that for me??"

She smiles "Of course! I might be miss feisty pants, I would never let someone in trouble when they clearly need help..."

I hug her, I coudn't believe my own ears!! Finally we could have help!!
"Thank you! So much!!"

She smiles and hugs me back

"Anytime Jack, anytime..."

End of the chapter :)