Emma's birthday!!

Jack's POV

We finally arrived home. My house is more of a big room, when you enter, on your left there's the 'kitchen' and a little living room. On your right there's Emma's toys and some other supplies such as a shovel and a sword. Of course, I stole those but I didn't really had the choice. There's also another small room with Emma's and my bed.

"This isn't much but, that's what I call home."

"Jack....Where is your parents' bed? And your parents?"

"They....aren't with us anymore..."

"Oh my gosh Jack! I'm so sorry, I didn't know-"

I go in front of her and put my hands on her shoulder
"Hey, hey, it's okay... You couldn't have guess, don't worry I'm over it now..."

Emma storms in as her eyes lighten up with stars as she sees Elsa. We both smile.

Emma's POV

I am dreaming or is the princess in front of me!? Omg this is real!!

"Your majesty!?" I bowed.

She giggles "Call me Elsa, I suppose you're Emma, the birthday girl!"

I nodded, super excited "That's is me! I'm turning 12! And may I say, you're stunning Elsa!"

She chuckles and Jack smirks behind her

She kneels down "You're way more beautiful"

"I wish I could be a princess like you!"

"Oh Emma, every girl's a courageous and beautiful princess if they believe they are....The world is unfair and mean but....Nothing can get in the way of your dreams if you believe."

I smile and hug her. Jack smiles like never before!

Me: "What's your dream Elsa?"

Elsa: "Me?....It's freedom.... What about you Jack? What's your dream?"

Jack: "Having my sister an happy life without being worried of anything and I think it's coming true...."

Elsa: "I promise Jack, it will

Elsa: "I promise Jack, it will..."

Me: "Can you stay for my birthday pwease??"

Elsa: "I'd be honored to, princess" She bows and winks at me. I smile and she gives me some cookies as she whispers happy birthday. We all go on the couch and start playing games.

Jack: "What games do you want to play Emma?"

Me: "I think I wanna go outside! Can we go play in the dirt Elsa...?"

Elsa starts running outside "I never say no to such an apportunaty!"

We all played for hours throwing dirt and fighting with branches as if they were sword. Elsa taught me how to clim up trees and pick up apples. She also taught me and Jack how to use a sword properly. We played tag for hours and we ended up on our backs, on the grass, laughing like maniacs.

Jack: "Are you happy Emma?"

Me: "BEST DAY EVER!!!!"

We all laughed but sudently it started rainning.

Elsa probably doesn't like rain....We should go home....

"Come on you guys it's super fun to be in the rain!"

She'll always surprise me!

We all played for hours, until dawn.

Elsa: "I'm sorry but....I should probably go home..."

We all pouted.

"I'm sorry but I promise to see you guys again soon!" She wishes me happy birthday one last time and leaves on her horse's back.

Jack's POV

We will Elsa, we will my princess.

Elsa's POV

I get back to the castle, dirty almost like always but this time....I had a really bad surprise...

King: "Elsa! What happened to you!? You were gone all day!!" He sighs, like always.

Queen: "Tomorrow you will meet your fiancee and you better be here or else...."
Uh-oh.... It's never good when she says 'or else'

Me: "But, how many times do I have to say, I don't want to get married to this man!! What's so wrong with being indenpandant and free!?"

King: "Enough! Go to your room! And tomorrow you shall meet prince Hans and be the princess you're supposed to be!!"

I run to my room, this is so unfair!! I did nothing to deserve this!

Why me?

Please, anyone, save me from this nightmare....

I fall asleep as I try not to scream in anger and sadness....

Hey you all! Sorry but, maybe I wont be posting for a little while and also....I think I'm going to stop the book; my company's rival because....I'm not that much into it, sorry if you liked it😕