I'm drunk on jealousy!!

Elsa's POV

It's been some time that I'm back at the castle and I still can't believe I kissed Jack's soft cheek. I think I'm still blushing about it! I was eating with my father and prince Hans

"So princess..." Hans said

"Yes, prince Hans?"

"Since we will be married in some days I tought we shouldn't let you go outside and maybe hire a teacher for some manners."

"WHAT!?!?!?"

"No screaming at the table Elsa! And prince Hans is right! You'll become Queen soon and you need to be well prepared!"

"But father! This isn't fair!"

"Well I'm sorry princess Elsa but....We need to do something! And I retought about what you asked me about your friend an his money problem"

"You did??" I said, full of hope

"Yes and I think you shouldn't be around people like this! Your friend is probably dangerous and really unworthy of your friendship!"

"Excuse me!?! You're the one unworthy of me!!"

I flipped my plate and all my meal went on the prince. I stormed out of the castle full of anger. I want to see Jack! I need to see him and have him close to me. His rosy lips on mine, his strong arms around my waist, my hands in his neck.

Yep, I fell deeply for him.

I was walking in town, towards Jack's home but somebody stopped me and pinned me to a tree.

Hans.

"What do you want?!"

"Shhh....I promise to please you when we're in our honeymoon but for now I need to feel you..."

I was really uncomfortable. I wanted to scream but he was grabbing my wrist so hard! He started to kiss my neck and his hand was on my hips, near my butt.

Jack's POV

I was walking in the forest when I saw.....Elsa....

Making out....

With someone else....

I've never been more jealous nor angry!!!

I was drunk on jealousy until....

Until I saw that she was crying!! She wasn't making out, she was being abused!! All my jealousy faded away and was replaced by anger. Pure anger.

I ran towards the two and punched the guy, he fell to the ground as I started kicking him

"DON'T YOU EVEN DARE THINKING OF TOUCHING HER AGAIN!!!!!!"

A man, in pain said,
"W-Who....are...are yo...u....?"

"I'M YOUR WROST NIGHTMARE NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!!"

The man ran away in fear and I looked at Elsa, full of concern. She was crying...I've never seen her like this before...And I didn't like seeing her like that

"Are you okay?"
She hugged me and I hugged her back instantly.

"I WAS SO SCARED!!!! Thank you so much for saving me!!"

"Hey....I'd do anything to keep you safe..."
I could feel her smile in my chest. She makes a step away but trips. I tried to help her but I fell on top of her....

I was blushig, so badly!!!

 The moment couldn't feel more perfect

The moment couldn't feel more perfect. I slowly leaned in and whispered "....Because I'm in love with you...." I leaned in again and kissed her.

She

Kissed

Me

Back!!!!! >//////////////<

Hey guys! Just saying that

Hey guys! Just saying that....I'M STARTING A NEW BOOK!!!!!😱😄😄😱 I'm super happy and I can't wait! Hope you liked this chapter and that you'll like my new book!!