I'm so sorry Elsa....

Elsa's POV

I woke up to the sound of horses running. I was wondering what was going on but that's when I opened my eyes wider and see Jack's chest and his arm around my waist. I smiled to myself and nuzzled in his chest.

Jack woke up and said, in his hot morning voice, "Morning Snowflake"

I said, "Morning Jackie~"

He asked, "Slept well my love?"

I nodded, "Yes, you Frosty?"

He chuckled, "Never slept better"

I giggled, "So, you were able to pull yourself out"

He laughed, "Yeah, you were sleeping when I woke up a little and I was finally able to pull myself out."

I giggled but stopped when I realized something. "Jack...Why is Sven screaming?!"

Jack put some pants on and got up to see what was going on. I put my underwear and searched for another dress since he burnt the last one.

Jack said, "Elsa...Are you sure Arendelle doesn't know about this village?"

I said, "Well my parents don't so they wouldn't search here!"

He shouted, "Well Hans know where we are then!"

I was shocked and shouted, "WHAT?!"
I put on a random dress and go by the window to see Hans taking my horse "Sven!!" I shouted. Jack hid me and covered my mouth as he said, "Elsa shh! If they know your horse is here they'll find you easy!! Please I-I can't loose you!" He pushed his hand away from my mouth as I could feel water in my eyes. Olaf climbed on my shoulder and sat down in sadness. That's when we heard a deep and evil voice behind Jack saying, "You already have"

Jack turned around and I gasped. And not because I was happy.

The man approached us and Jack put his arm in front of me as a sign of protection.

Jack shouted, "Get out of my house Hans!!"

Hans shouted, "It's prince Hans for you peasant!!" Hans tried to punch Jack but missed. Jack was still in front of me to protect me.

Jack said, "I wont say it another time. Get. Out!!"

Hans laughed, "You can't tell me what to do idiot!! And everyone will take me as a hero for bringing back my fiancée/princess back home with her kidnaper in the dungeon!"

I shouted, "Nobody will believe you!! Arendelle doesn't believe in liars or strangers!! And I'm the one who wanted to get out of there!! Now get out of our house!!"

Hans chuckled, "Ammm...No!"

A bunch of guard came in and apprehended Jack and me. I was so scared...Olaf tried to fight them but they kicked him. I shouted, "OLAF!!!" He was able to get up but...he didn't look so well. They started to take me away but I fought and grabbed a sword, pointing it to everyone except Jack.
I said, "Let. Him. Go." They did as I said and Jack hugged me in concern as he asked, "Are you okay? Are you hurt??" He was really worried but I smiled as he put his hand on my cheek.

I said, "I'm fine"

He sigh in relief and connected our foreheads.

Hans took my arm and pulled a sword against my throat.

Jack shouted, "Let her go right now."

Hans asked, "Will have to kill you before you leave my fiancée alone?"

Jack said, "She isn't anymore! She made her choice and you're not a part of her plans."

Hans laughed, "How can you be so sure? You don't even like each other!"

Me and Jack responded at the same time, "NO WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!!!"

Hans pulled the sword even closer to my throat "One other word and I slice your throat!!"

I was so scared. I've never been so scared in my entire life.

Jack shouted, "Get your hands off her"

Hans chuckled, "You have no right to tell me what to do! You're just a stupid thief."

He knew Jack was a thief?!

Jack's POV

H...He's right.....I-I can't give up on my love but....W-Whatever I do...I-I'll probably end up getting killed....W-Why is life so unfair....?

I looked at the ground as I clutch my fists and cry "F-Fine....Y-You wont leave her alone u-until I let h-her go.."

I...I'm so sorry Elsa....I loved you so much....You'll never know how much I love you and how I'll always love you...No matter what....

I took a deep breath as I say in sad voice, "I-I'll let you arrest me a-and m-m-m-m-m-m--"

He said, "Marry Elsa?" He smirked as Elsa was tearing up.

It breaks my soul to just hear it....
I looked over to my drawer where I hid a....ring....

Tears were running my cheeks as I nodded yes. I want to die so badly, please someone tell me this is all just a nightmare and that I'll wake in my angel's arms, cuddling. Her face nuzzling into my chest like she always does, my hands caressing her hair and my lips on her forehead...
Happy endings don't exist in this heartbreaking and cruel world...!!

Hans said, "Great! Then I guess we'll be heading to the castle!"

Elsa shouted as she cried, "WAIT PLEASE!!! M-May we h-have a-a minute...?? P-Please...!!"

Hans looked at me then at Elsa.

"Fine. You have five minutes. Guards will look out every potential exit but you wont be disturbed. Make it quick."

He left and Elsa ran into my arms as we were crying. So much.

 So much

  "P...Please...I-I beg you to forgive me...I-I'm so sorry my love...!!" I started to cry even harder hugging and so does she.