Daddy worried, mommy giggling

Jack's POV

The wedding is coming quickly and Elsa's tummy has grown a little. She looks absolutely gorgeous but I can't help to worry. She throws up in the mornings, which is normal, but I can't help to be worried sick. I watch her every move, I help her go up and down every stairs, I only let her eat the healthiest food that she can get. She always laughs because I'm so worried even if she's only 2 weeks pregnant, she always says that she's okay but I can't help it. I love them too much to let, either Elsa or our baby, getting hurt. I could never forgive myself if something happened to one of them. I always touch her forehead and tell her to relax and eat healthy. I have to admit that her sudden mood changes can be sometimes hard to handle. But even if she cries, even if she's angry, even if she's annoyed, my love only grows. I always thought I could never love her more but boy was I wrong! I doubt that it can hear us since it's so young but I always talk to the baby each time we go to sleep and Elsa can't help it but to laugh at my silliness. Emma plays a lot with us and the baby... even if it's not born yet. But I couldn't help to notice that with the baby, the wedding coming and my coronation, which is also coming soon, Emma and I see each other less and less...... It tears me apart since I love my sister so much and that I can't spend as much time with her as I used to. She seems to accept it but I know her too well, I know it breaks her heart. It always has been only us in a big world against us. I have to admit that it feels weird that I'm going to be king in some days even if I was about to be hanged 2 weeks ago... Things went so fast yet, I couldn't be happier! As I walked with Elsa in the garden she started giggling and I smiled asking, "What is it?" She only shook her head, chuckling, "Nothing.... I just love how you look at me with every step I take to make sure I'm okay.", I smiled warmly and kissed the side of her head, "Yeah, I'm just worried about you two... Are you hungry?". She shook her head with a smile. Still worried about her well being I asked if she was thirsty, sleepy, stressed, mad, sad, annoyed and hungry... again. To which she all answered no with a slight laugh. Why was she laughing? I was dead serious! I sighed, "You look sleepy..." I spotted a bench and made her sit down, "There! Relax...."

Elsa's POV

I looked at Jack with a raised eyebrow and seeming quite annoyed. I crossed my arms and giggled, "Jack... I know you're worried about me and the baby but we're fine! I swear we are. If something's wrong, I'll tell you... Okay?". He sighed and looked down, probably embarrassed, "Sorry... I-I'm just worried... I just love you two so much... I could never forgive myself if I let you get hurt...". He kneeled down and laid his hand gently on my legs. I giggled and played in his hair as I said softly, "Oh Jack... I understand but you don't have to worry about us! We're fine and I'm taking good care of the baby... And Jack umm... I'm only 2 weeks old, I can't hurt it yet. As long as I eat healthy, I can still do as many crazy things as I want... Jack?". He looked up at me as I looked at the gates and sighed, "I... I miss running with Olaf and Sven in the woods, running myself in the dirt, fighting.... being me..." I sighed, "I hate having to be something I'm not!". He got up and looked at me with a cold look, "What? You can't handle having to be what you're meant to be? Not even for your own kingdom? Or me? Or even our own flesh and blood? Well guess what... You don't have the choice... Nobody does! You think I enjoy being inside all the time?! Never being able to spend time with my sister?! Not being able to live freely?!". I gulped by his sudden change of mood, "J-Jack...? W-What are you talking about...?!". He looked away, angry. What was his problem?! Did I say something wrong..? Instead of saying something, he just left! WHAT?! Why was he acting this way?! Is it my fault? I shouted, "HEY! Jack! Come back here right now!" I got up as he kept walking away, not looking at me once. His head was looking forward and not paying attention to anything else. I clenched my fists, hating the feeling of talking to nothing, "HEY!!!", he still didn't look at me and I started following him, wanting to solve the problem. Why was he angry? He was worried sick a minute ago!! As if something inside him snapped! It wasn't his style to talk so coldly and telling me what I should do!