Thank you~

Jack's POV

I wake up to see Elsa smiling in her sleep. I start playing in her hair as I see that our hands are still attached.

"Mmmhmm...Good morning~"

She wakes up slowly "Good morning"

We both smile as we stare into eachother's eyes. I think my heart skept a beat as my blue eyes met her beautiful icy blue eyes....

I blush a bit "Slept well?"

"Never slept so well..."

"Same..." We both blush and I put my lips and nose in her perfect hair...

Elsa's POV

I can feel his breath and lips in my hair. My heart stops beating for a second. If we could stay like that forever, it would be perfect. But unfortunaly, I have to go back home... But I guess I can always enjoy the moment for a little while longer.

"Mmhmm your hands are soft~"
He said in a warm and I could feel his smile trough my hair.

I blush, obviously! Who wouldn't?

"Your hands are soft too~" I said in the same tone. He kisses the top of my head as he smiles.

I feel my cheek burning up as I smile shyly.

He chuckles as he remove his lips off my head and puts his head instead

He chuckles as he remove his lips off my head and puts his head instead. I could see him looking at our hands, tangeled together. He starts rumbing his thumb against my hand

"....Jack?"

"Yes princess?"

My heart skips a beat.

"...I...I need to go home...."

"R...Really...?" I could hear sadness in his voice.

"Y...Yeah..."

"Can't you stay a little longer....?"

"N...No...I'm sorry..." He let my hand go and his attractive smile fades away...

I slowly get up and give him a quick kiss on the cheek before running away smililg to him

"See you later Jack! Thank you for the night~!" I said as I was running.

Jack's POV

Did

She

Just

Kissed

My

Cheek!?!?!?!

OMG!!!! I'm never washing that cheek again!!!!!!

I slowly wave at her as she leaves. I stay there smiling to myslef as my heart melt as I still can feel he sweet and soft lips on my cheek. I can't make a move and for the first time, I feel like....I'm doing the right thing! I mean, let her melt my heart as I fall for her...

I'm doing the right thing! I mean, let her melt my heart as I fall for her

They say that when a guy is in love, you can see it in his eyes. I'm pretty sure even the sun could see it!

~*~

I'm still at the bottom of that tree, daydreaming. But...someone touches my shoulder and I come out of the clouds.

"E-Emma!?"

"Yeah! Why weren't you home when I woke up?? I was super worried!!"

"I...I...was ummm...."

"What are you doing here anyway???"

"A...Actually that's a...f-funny story!"

"Tell me then"

She sits besides me and wait as she looks straight at me in the eyes.
Se might be just 9, she's super scary when she's serious and she wants to know something really badly!

I sigh "Well...I actually spent the night with Elsa..."

"Here!? But that's not right for a princess!"

"I...It isn't? But....I tought she would like it..."

"Well I guess it's pretty romantic so...Tell me everything!"

"Ummm.....W-We talked a...and she kissed my cheek..." I blush

"Oh no! A kiss on the cheek? You just got friendzoned!"

"I....I did!?!"

"Nah!" She pocks my shoulder "Just kidding bro!"

I sigh in relief "Omg for a 9 years old kid, you're actually informed in the subject! What are your sources?"

"Well....I go the library sometimes and I like to read about that"

"Of course you do!" I pock her and chuckle playfully