I miss you too

Jack's POV

Oh god... Please get me out of here... Those are the words I've been yelling over and over again for two days now... All I want is to see is my snowflake one last time just to make sure she's okay! Please...!! What have I done to this world to deserve this...? I never harmed anyone and what I did was take what I absolutely needed... I can't believe they took her away like that! All I wanted was a happy life... With my beautiful sister and gorgeous... Wife... I had already bought the ring... You would have wear a beautiful white gown... Your hair, perfect as always... Your smile, as gorgeous as ever... The blush over your cheeks... Emma as your bride maid and... A friend as my best-man.... Our vows said in front of our guests... Our last kiss as lovers and our first kiss as wife and husband... Our children... As perfect as you... Our home... Emma, growing up from a little girl into a beautiful young woman... I can't stay any longer in here... I don't want to!! I heard you, my snowflake is sick... And sad... And angry... I know the feeling my love... But, what are they doing to you to make you sick?!? Please I need to know!! Someone tell me it's just a cold or something dumb that can be cured and is not dangerous...!! I can't live in a world without you in it!! I don't want to die and yet... I'll be hanged tomorrow as your vows will be said to another man... In front of your families... Emma will be there two... I know I'll die, tomorrow but.. I'm too young to die! You told me when we first met that I wouldn't be able to stand in the dungeon and you were right...! I can't take it!! Every meal they gave me... I didn't eat it... I only drank water and that's when I was really thirsty... I never knew how much I love you and how much I needed you... Now I know that I can't stand two days without hearing your angelic voice, your melodic laugh, your sweet and soft kisses, everything... I don't how I could ever give you up and I did... I gave you up to save your life... Maybe if I never met you... You would be happy with someone who deserves you and my sister wouldn't be alone... Elsa please take care of my sister... You guys are the persons that I love the most in this world.... I'm so sorry... I wish I could be better, but I'm not... I thought I was strong, but now I realize how weak and broken I am...

Elsa....

Help....

I'm scared...