When will this end?

Elsa's POV

I wake up in my room with maids that are preparing a dress for me to wear. Yup, today I meet my fiancee and to be honest. I wish I could just fly away from reality like Peter Pan!

Maid: "Here your majesty, your dress and accesories are ready. I hope you like it."

"Yeah umm....thanks Marinette" She is my favorite maid! She is so nice and she also loves chocolate. Everyone, except my parents, call her Ladybug since she loves so much ladybugs!

I put on the dress and Ariel does my hair. I hate being in those uncomfortable clothes! They're too tight and my hair....Ariel does an amazing job, don't get me wrong but, I hate being all dressed up as a well, you know, princess.

Ariel: "You look very beautiful princess!"

"Thank you Ariel...."

I walk downstairs and go besides my mother and father to wait for his arrival

A man with brown, redish hair comes in with his parents. He's okay for now, I guess. I mean, he could be worse

He bows "Hello your majesties, I am prince Hans and I am honored to be here. And I'm assuming this is your beautiful daughter..."

He looks at me with a smirk. I hide my face behind my little ummm...thing? I forgot what it's called... (A/N look at the picture)
Not because I was shy, I was disgusted! I just didn't want to see his stupid ginger face!

My father chuckles "Sorry, she is a bit shy"

I am not shy!!

Queen: "I'm sure it's because you're a handsome prince!"

Ewww!! No never!!!

Hans: "Well, I'm flattered princess" he winks at me and smirks

Omg....When will this end?

Hans "May I see my future wife's face?"

I stop hiding and give him the good old 'Leave-Me-Alone-I-Hate-You' face.

Hans' parents "Oh my! She is lovely!"

Ravena (Hans' mom) "May I say, this gown fits you perfectly your majesty"

Now I know where his annoying voice comes from!

"Thank you"

She's so weird I'm going to call her evil queen!

Thomas (Hans' dad) "I'm really gratefull and honored to meet you all!"