Busy souls, we are

Jack's POV

3 weeks ago, I was purposing to the love of my life. I couldn't believe it when she said yes, I remember my heart beating hard in my chest, my eyes sobbing up tears of joy, my knees feeling like jelly, my hands running in her hair, my lips eager to kiss hers... Elsa's beautiful tummy started showing a little bit. Her love for chocolate only increased. She keeps whining that she'll soon be a fat butt and that I won't love her anymore. Each time, I have the same reaction, I laugh and tell that she's as beautiful as ever. And it's true! I heard that some women start hating what they love, have weird wants, get really hungry easily, can have extreme emotions and all sorts of things that can be kinda annoying but so far, I find it adorable. She always giggles when I kiss her belly and talk with the baby. She has to rest a lot and she doesn't like it at all. Elsa asked me once, "When the baby's born.... what would you like it to be?" And I responded, "Honestly? I don't care, as long as it's healthy, I'll be the happiest father alive...." She smiled and kissed me. We decided to start planning the wedding tomorrow, I know we got engaged a few weeks ago but, the sooner the better right? I was so nervous, I'll officially be announced as Elsa's fiancee in a few minutes, the entire kingdom will cheer and see us.... I know Elsa is used to that kind of stuff but, I'm really not. I looked at Emma and sighed, "How do I look?" My hair was in it's usual mess, I was wearing a rather fancy looking outfit.. it wasn't as comfy as my shirt but, it's not that bad. (A/N: I'm really bad at describing outfits so I'm just gonna show it)

 (A/N: I'm really bad at describing outfits so I'm just gonna show it)

Emma smiled at me, "You look perfect! Don't worry about it." I sighed nervously and heard Elsa calling out my name, I walked towards my love to see her in a beautiful dress, it had short sleeves and her dress stopped at her feet, it was black and purple. She had no cape and a beautiful crown on, her makeup was light and her hair were in an adorable bun. She smiled asking, "What do you think?" I chuckled and kissed her forehead, "I love it." I saw her cheek turn a light red and her smile grew. She asked, "Are you nervous?" I nodded shyly, "Yeah..." She let out a small giggle, "You'll do great, don't worry about it!" She kissed my cheek and a man came in, "I'm sorry to disturb you but, it's time." We both nodded and I took a deep breath before grabbing her hand and going outside, on the balcony. I saw the entire kingdom cheering as another man said, "Let me officialize the engagement of princess Elizabeth-Annabelle Frozen-Arendelle and of sir Jackson Overland Frost!" There were so many people!

Elsa's POV

I waved at the kingdom as I felt Jack's grip tighten on my hand, he was obviously more nervous than I expected. But he smiled brightly and so did I... I was kinda embarrassed but I didn't really care at that point because I'd marry someone I truly love. I blushed as his thumb lightly brushed against my hand. I smiled warmly at his actions and did the same as our fingers tangled together. Another thing embarrassed me, my tummy. I would be so fat soon! How can Jack say I'll still be beautiful?! I know, normally, I wouldn't pay attention to that kind of stuff but now, it was different. I don't know why but, it just embarrassed me! Don't get twisted, I loved the fact that I was pregnant and I couldn't wait but... I guess vomiting and being fat is the price to pay. We finally got back inside and I looked at Jack, "So? Was it that bad?" Once glance at me was enough to tell he was feeling rather shy. He sighed and smiled sheepishly, "No... I just didn't expect to see so many people... Most of them looked shocked though..." I smiled a little and hugged him, "Well... you are technically supposed to be dead... so..." I ruffled my hair and laughed lightly, "Yeah you're right!" I smiled and pecked his lips, he did the same and held me close to him. I felt shivers running down my spine as his fingertips caressed my hips and his arms were around my waist. I cupped his cheek with my right hand and held his neck with my left. He pushed his gently into my hand and smiled as he closed his eyes doing so. He whispered, "I love you..." I felt my cheeks turning bright red as he softly dropped a peck on my palm. I smiled and whispered back, "I love you too..."

Emma's POV

I was so happy for my brother, he'd finally have the love he secretly longed for. I was also excited for their baby to arrive, why do I have to wait for 8 months?! I'm too excited and happy to wait!! I wonder which gender it'll be... maybe a boy? Nah! A girl would be better! This way, we could play together! Hey, I might be 12 but I still play with dolls! And since my brother and Elsa will be married and Jack will become the king, I'll become a princess! Like I always dreamed to be! I remember when me and Jack played together and I was the princess in danger and Jack would be the one slaying the dragon and 'save me'... Ahhh... good old days. But he won't have time anymore. He'll have the baby and the kingdom and--- WAIT! Does that mean he won't have any time for me?!..... He'll be too busy with everything, he'll forget about me!! No... he wouldn't! C'mon Emma, you're his sister! He could never forget about you!.... Right? I don't know..! And what about Elsa?? Will she forget me??...... I don't want to be alone....  I took a deep breath and walked towards them, I couldn't help but smile a little as I saw them holding each other close. I said quietly, "Jack..?" He turned towards me and smiled, "Hey Emma, what is it?" I looked down at my feet, ashamed, "... I wanna play with you..." He smiled, "I'd love to! I--" A maid came in and interrupted him, "I'm sorry sir to disturb you but, we need you in the dressing room. It's for your coronation outfit sir." I noticed Elsa's eyebrow raise, "It's already done? But I thought the coronation was after the wedding...?" Jack shrugged, "So did I.... Is it that urgent?" The woman said calmly, "No, the outfit isn't ready yet but we do need your mensurations sir... And if we want the outfit ready in time, we have to do it now. But do not worry, it'll only take a few minutes." I walked towards my brother's side and looked at him with pleading eyes. He sighed, "Alright, give me a second..." He bent down to my height, "I won't be gone for long and as soon as I'm done, we'll play together, okay?" I smiled, I was a little sad that we wouldn't play right now but I understood, "Okay!" I mean, I can always play with Elsa. He ruffled my hair with a smile upon his face before walking away. I looked at my sister-in-law, "Elsa? Can we play together while Jack's busy...?" She smiled, "Sure! Which game shall we play?" I was about to say something when a man came in, "Your highness? My apologies for disturbing but I'm afraid you have paper work that require your attention..." She looked at me and then at the man, "Oh thank you for telling me Sebastien..." she looked back at me, "I'm so sorry Emma, I didn't know I'd be busy! But we'll play later, I promise! Okay?" I sighed sadly, "Okay......" She smiled, feeling sorry and left.... What now? I'm bored! And my only playmates are busy! But hey, they'll play when they're done!.... I just hope it's soon... I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see a maid, "Miss Emma? I'm sorry to bother you but, we need your mensurations for your coronation gown." My eyes widen a little, "I have one too?!" She smiled sweetly, "Of course! Come with us, we'll show you some designs and colors. You'll tell is which one you prefer! Oh and I'm Marinette." I smiled, she seemed so nice! "Nice to meet you!" She smiled back, "It's an honor to meet you too."

Hey guys!! I'm sorry I haven't posted for awhile, I was practicing my writing skills cause I want what's best for my readers! :) Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts! See ya~~