Still worth fighting for

Queen's POV

I shouted, "LEAVE THEM ALONE!!"

They all turned around to see me, everyone bowed as usual. I walked over my husband and stood in front of my child and Jack.

He said, "M-My dear? You're on their side?!"

I nodded, "Yes. I'm tired of all this drama and I wont lose my daughter a second time!!"

He said, "She left because of him!!"

I heard the young white haired boy gulp and take a step forward, "No.. It's not my fault...!"

Elsa took a step forward, "It was my decision! I wanted to leave, even before I met Jack!!"

My huband said, "Nonesense!!"

I said, "She's telling the truth Mark. She tried to leave more than once, I saw pack her bags more than one time!"

Mark shouted, "AND NOW SHE LEFT WITH A THIEF!!"

Jack sighed, "Yeah... I stole, that's true but I never took anything valuable!! All I took was to make sure me and my sister would survive!! I asked you many times to help me and you always threw me out!! That's why I had to steal to survive."

I smiled seeing the young boy's courage but not my husband. That's when Jack said something that made everyone gasp. "Let's be honest here... It's not the stealing part that makes you want to get rid of me! It's the fact that I'm dating your daughter that makes you want to kill me!!"

He nodded, "Honestly... You're smarter than you seem!" What? No... This can't be true!

Elsa shouted, "HOW COULD YOU?!? He never caused you any harm!! He never harmed anyone for that matter!! And you were ready to kill the man that makes my life worth living?! For what? YOU'RE OWN SATISFACTION?!"

Mark said, "NO!! I'm protecting you!!"

I couldn't hold back my anger anymore... "PROTECTION?! This is not protection!! This is just insanity!! She's throwing up for the last few days because she's so sad!!"

Jack's POV

T..Throwing up...? So... It was true... I looked at her, worried as ever. She looks to the ground and holds Emma close.

The queen said, "Guards! Bring those three to Elsa's room and don't bother them!"

~*~

I was with Elsa and Emma in my snowflake's room. We didn't say a word, none of us wanted to break this peaceful moment. We were all cuddling in Elsa's bed. I was playing gently with their hair as Elsa was nuzzling into my chest and Emma was holding my waist tightly, since she was between me and Elsa, it was easy for her to grab my shirt and hold my waist. I didn't know how long this would last but... I loved every second. I still can't believe some seconds ago, I was about to be hanged... But all of this nightmare is finally over. Will we finally have our happy ending...? I hope... Whatever happens, this love is still worth fighting for.... and forever will!

Elsa's POV

This moment felt so right... So sweet... So perfect... I never want it to end. I would talk but it would ruin this amazing moment...

Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't uploaded for awhile, next part will be longer. :)