The Winter Prince on fire

Emma's POV

I saw Jack and smiled, I ran over to him. As I got closer, I could see something was wrong. I grabbed his hand and ask, "Jack! Are you okay?". He stopped and looked at me, "Yeah... Go to your room please, I'll come play with you..." I only nodded and went to my room.

Elsa's POV

I was so confused. Why was he angry? I followed him into our room and closed the door before asking, "What happened to you?!". He turned around and said, "Why do you care?! All you want is to be "free" and be immature!! Elsa you'll be queen in less than two days!!!!!!!! I can't stand you not being able to grow up, stay inside and appreciate what you have!". My jaw dropped, "Excuse me?!" He sat down on the bed and held his head, looking at the ground. I went up to him and asked boldly, "What happened to you?" He sighed and bit his lower lip, "Elsa you're gonna be a mother! I, a father! You'll become a queen, a queen that people know they can stand by her side with pride! I need to became the king of a lost and scared country! Your father was no king, he was a violent coward!" My jaw dropped once more, I couldn't believe it... how dared he? Sure, my dad wasn't the best father but he was a good king! "HOW DARE YOU?! MY FATHER DID WRONG THINGS BUT OVERALL, HE WASN'T A BAD GUY!!! IF ANYTHING, YOU WERE! I SAVED YOUR ASS MORE THAN ONE TIME! AND YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING BUT A SMALL THANK YOU AND ACTED AS IF, I WASN'T WORTH SAVING AS WELL!! WHEN YOU WERE IN THAT CELL, I BET YOU STAYED THERE COMFY, WAITING FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN!! WHEN DID YOU EVER TRY TO SAVE ME OR YOURSELF?!" I snapped, I was angry. I had never been more. His eyes were wide open and I could see a hint of tears in them. I never yelled at him... But he had no right to tell me what to do!

Jack's POV

What did she just say?! "WHAT?! ELSA WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?! You have no idea what I was going through!! I was worried sick about you and I tried everything I could to get out! I heard you were sick and I completely freaked out!! Elsa I love you but you hearing that I wasn't trying is seriously breaking my heart!! And about your dad, I'll just give you a small reminder but HE TRIED TO KILL ME 2 TIMES!" I looked at her and saw a tear fall down her cheek as she said angrily, "WELL IF HATE MY FAMILY SO MUCH AND YOU SEEM SO ANGRY AT ME, WHY DID YOU EVER ASK ME TO BE YOUR WIFE?!?!" I bit my lower lip, "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY YOU DON'T LOVE ME ENOUGH TO MARRY ME?!". She ran up to me and...

...Slapped me... With widen eyes, I look at her as she says, "ARE DONE BULLSHITTING ME NOW?! OF COURSE I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU LIKE CRAZY! BUT YOU KEEP TALKING NONSENSE AND I'VE HAD ENOUGH!! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?!" Her facial expression didn't change a bit as I started sobbing, "I... I'm sorry.. I-I'm just scared!" She rolled her eyes, "Stop crying! Grow some balls and look at me!" I couldn't look at her. "Are you done whining?! Because I'm waiting to go have fun outside with the man I love. I'm done seeing you like this! Prove me you're worthy of being the father of child!" I stayed quiet, I was way too ashamed to say anything. She sighed annoyed, "Get out of here! I don't want you in my room tonight! You can sleep on the couch in the second living room like the coward that you are!!" I bit my lower lip and just left the room. I heard her sigh loudly and falling on the bed but decided to just go to bed. I felt horrible. I knew she was right.

~*~

I decided to head back to my room after calming down. I knocked gently on the door and spoke softly, "Snowflake..? I'm sorr--" I panicked as I heard Elsa throwing up and crying. I burst into the room and ran to hold her hair as she tried to not vomit on the floor but only in the small bassine on the floor. I rubbed her back and hated seeing her heavy tears and her vomit putting her in pain... She finally stopped and coughed a little, "A-Are you okay?". She shook her head, crying. I just hugged her. She pushed me away and I held her arms, "Elsa dont push me away again! Please! I'm trying to help you right now....".  She sighed before wiping her tears, "Jack? I... I'm sick..." I held her cheek and asked, "Sick? What do you mean by sick?". She teared up and said, "I... I have a fever...." My eyes widen as I said quietly, "...What?"

HEY GUYS!! So! Elsa's sick! Oh no! See ya all later! :P