chapter 110

*Kira's P.O.V*

Shrinking it, I place it back on my back in time to watch Neji..........punch Spidy multiple times doing gentle fist. I sweat drop at this before running by Neji's side ready for whenever I'm needed. Damn Neji, 64 palms? Is that really necessary? Spidy fell with a very bad crash. Jumping down I keep the distance far enough so that I have an advantage in most cases. But something is off. "Neji?" I question as he appeared next to me. "W-what?" We both studder out once we look at the spider freak. A gold colored armor was protecting him but shattering from the impact of the fall. I need to ask Panda-kun how that works. "Well, well. I know if I get a hit from that gentle fist of yours, my chakra system will go out of whack. You keep me on my toes kid." I glanced at the shell like material that was on the ground. It was the same as the arrows from before. "That material, where does it come from you spider freak?" I asked glaring at the pedophile meters away.

This dude was even more freaky then Fatso. Moments later he completely disappeared from our view. I look around trying to find his hiding spot only to have a kunai and tag drop down almost hitting Neji and I. Our eyes widen as we realize that is was a distraction. "Shit." I huffed out, using my chakra I somehow made a barrier similar to Neji's 8 trigram rotation, just without the rotation. Once we stop I look over into the trees and found where the freak was hiding. Neji and I both pulled out a kunai and threw it at spidy nearly hitting his head. "Come out!" Neji shouts, I was tired already because of the amount of chakra I'm losing. Another 20 minutes and I'll be out for the count. "I'll admit, you both made this game more serious then it was supposed to be. Let's start playing for real." The dude hung on a string but was different. There were swirly markings covering most of his body. Activating my demonic eyes I stare at his body. His chakra was skyrocketing. H-how? "I told ya kid, no matter how good you are. I'll find a way to over power you." Spidy said before summoning a huge ass spider. "What the fuck??!?!" I squealed in confusion. The freak cut the thingy that the huge ass spider pooped out and a ton of tiny little spiders came falling down. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Wait I gonna defend myself!

I did the same 'jutsu' as before and destroyed any spiders near me. Something is coming at me...I moved my head at the last second and an 'arrow' came zooming past my face. A cut was left on my cheek but other then that, I was fine. But then the same thing happened again, the spinny thingy jutsu I came up with won't work anymore. I pulled out my Kunai and started slashing at the bugs as fast as I could. Neji has a good advantage over this than I do but I still have to help. "NEJI, MOVE!!!" I yell as the spidy's kunai shit came flying at us. Neji still got a deep cut on his upper arm though. I grab ahold of his arm and start using my chakra to heal it a bit. But then just before the spiders came down a kunai was shot, it almost landed in Neji's back but I took the hit into my arm. Then two more kunai were shot out, on logged into Neji's back and the other into my side. We both fall to the ground as the creepy bastard kept talking about how we couldn't beat him.

Flash back

"Stop trying Kira! You're useless! You will never be able to beat me!" Master said as he trained me. I was laying in a pool of my own blood in complete and utter pain, the blessing of not being able to feel that has yet to happen. "I-i" I couldn't speak, the pain was slowly killing me. Killing, I was meant to do that. That is my mission, to kill or be killed. I forced myself up and pulled out the kunai logged into my ribs. "I haven't given up yet!" I growled and charged...

I pulled out the kunai in my arm and side before forcing myself up along side Neji. The huge ass spider fell down but Neji started hitting it with gentle fist while I used my 'jutsu' to mimic it. The spider blew up but then many kunais came flying at us once more. Few ended up in my back and arms, as well as for Neji. We still pushed ourself up, I could tell Neji was in pain but I hardly have any chakra left to keep me fighting. Something is off again...I push Neji out of the way of a huge arrow aimming right at us. The arrow went through both Neji an my shoulders luckily and created a creator within the ground. Neji and I both start running, if this dude figured out Neji's bind spot, then he found mine too. I watched as Neji ran ahead if me pulling out the Kunai as he ducked for cover. As I hid behind a tree next to Neji, I saw the arrow cut Neji's cheek deeper than mine from before. The forehead protector fell off showing off the cursed tattoo that Neji hates on his forehead. I watched Neji take a few steps away from the tree with me on his tail. He acted as if he was gonna give up, his chakra won't allow him to dodge another arrow. I could hear the next arrow flying to Neji, but I push him out of the way at the last second. The arrow pierced through my chest and had such a great force it pulled me along until I hit a tree. the arrow was inches away from hitting my heart, but still managed to hit my lungs. I start coughing up blood as I watched Neji. I cut the string off and fell to the ground, but Neji took it and used his gentle fist. I smiled at him as he looked down at me. "Give me a hand, would ya? We got a Spider Freak to kill." hesitatly he pulled me up, and we started running our way to where our enemy was.

We attacked Spidy with whatever chakra we had left, until he fell to the ground in defeat. Neji soon fell after him, with me right at his side. I grabbed a hold of his hand and healed him as much as I could with the little chakra flowing within me. "Tenshi...stop..." He whispers but I just smile. "Sorry Neji....but you gotta.....live" I whisper back as I watched him close his eyes. I'm so sorry Peaches, I tried my best. A tear slid down my beaten cheek as I closed my eyes. I can't fight the urge to sleep anymore, I'm sorry little sister...