Chapter 26

*Amaya's P.O.V* (2 days later)

I was in the old man's office, helping with paper work as usual when my team came in and completed their 'mission'. This is why I did that bet, I don't see the point in doing those 'missions' when I could be training. They looked quite surprised that I was sitting next to the old man working.

"Kirā? What are you doing here?" Kakashi-Sensei asked me as I did the last of my 10th pile. "Helping the old man, what else?" I responded starting off my next pile.

"Give us a better mission!! All the ones we did are stupid!!" Naruto yelled as always, but I can see his point. And if they get a C rank I'll have to go with them. "Old man, Naruto kinda has a point. They can't gain experience if you don't give them harder missions." I tell him as I continue the paper work. "*sigh* you have a point Kirā, fine I will give you a C ranked mission. You are to protect the client until the bridge is done." Looking up from my papers and sigh. Looks like I have to stand up now, lining up next to Kakashi I wait for the client.

"Are you really letting these brats protect me? The short one with the stupid face is weak." A drunk old geezer walked in drinking sake. Naruto laughed until he noticed he was the shortest one here. The line up was like this; Kakashi, Me, Sasuke, Sakura, and then Naruto.

"You should be one to talk, you drunk old geezer." I state boredly at him. "IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!" Naruto was about to attack the geezer but then Kakashi grabbed his collar. "Naruto you can't kill the client." Looking over that them. "Yeah you could, you just will get into trouble."

"Kirā your not helping!" I simply shrug and start to walk out. "We meet at the gate in 20 minutes. Kakashi don't be too late." I walked out the door and headed home to pack.