Chapter 101

*Tenshi's P.O.V*

I was walking around the streets looking at the damage Orochimaru caused. God this is gonna take a while to repair. I saw the academy kids help clean up with most of the others. I walked over to Arashi and helped by grabbing a large plank of wood. "Your doing great Peaches but focus your chakra to you hands if you want to get heavier things." I said smiling down at her. She giggles and nods her head going off to help her classmates. I wanted the people help clean up and then use whatever is useful to be re-made.

"Lady Kira, you should be in the office doing paper work!" One of the ninjas said to me, shrugging I grind at him. "I finished those piles long ago, I don't see why I can not help out. For the moment these are my people." I giggle continuing to help. "But Master Jiraiya needs to speak to you!" He calls out, I sigh and stood up from my crouched position. "Fine then, and here I thought I could do something useful." I muttered as I walked back to the Hokage's office only to find Jiraiya standing there waiting.

"What do we need to speak about Jiraiya?" I asked with all seriousness. "I would like to take Naruto Uzumaki with me on a mission to find Lady Tsunade." I tilt my head to the side in boredom. "I don't see why not, after all he needs the training. As long as you bring him back in one piece go ahead." I said shrugging but then I gave him a piercing glare. "You guys better come back alive, understood?" He nods his head walking out as I was once again given more paperwork.

------(2 Weeks later)------

Its been a boring two weeks, all I've done was paper work. I've given missions to a good portion of the Chunin and Jōnin, as well a few to the Genin. The rest were to stay here in the Village if we were to be under attack. I sighed looking outside to see a Village that is building itself up. Hm. "I'm going out on a walk. I'll be back in a few hours." I inform the ninja watching over me as I jump out the window.

I smell fish...wait what? I look around an see Weasel and Fishie walking around with Asuma, Kurenai, and Kakashi following them. As they were fighting I walked on the water boreldy looking at Weasel's chest, so I wouldn't get caught in his genjutsu. "What the hell are you two doing here in the Village Hidden in the Leaves?" I question them with my oversized Hokage robe draped over my frame openly. "Since when did you become a leader Kira?" Fishie asked me as I boreldy looked him in the eyes. "Since when have you smelled so bad, you old fish." Glaring at me he muttered something and looked away. "So Weasel, since you have a brain can you explain to me why you idiots are here?"

Blah, blah, blah. Basically they're looking for Naruto. "Well he ain't here, so fuck off." I glared at them, they disappear instantly and Mighty Baka came to help with Kakashi. "How did you know them Lady Kira?" I sighed at Kurenai's question. "Long story short I bumped into them one time and we partnered up. Keep in mind I was once an assassin." I shrugged, looking at them I gave off a serious look. "We are not to inform Sasuke about what has just happened, understood?" They all nodded as I walked off, "get Kakashi some help, he's gonna need it."