Chapter 13

*Amaya's P.O.V*

Instead of going to school I walked towards the Hokage's office. I know he is gonna spy on my class mates and I wanna bet with the old man. Walking right on in I see a couple of Jōnin in the room talking with the old man.

"Hey old man! I wanna make a bet!" I yell at him to get his attention. Looking my way he and the Jōnin looked surprised.

"What is it child?"

"If I can out smart the emo Duckass I don't have to do stupid D rank missions!" I looked at him with my psycho persona.

"Hmm....I am going to assume you mean Sasuke, but what do you mean out smart?" By now the Jōnin in the room are all quiet and listening.

"Well~ seeing as I'm getting Kaka-Baka as a sensei. I wanna bet that if I can do better than the Duckass in his survival exercise, I don't have to do the D ranked missions! Hehehe~"

"Then yes but what are you going to do?"

"Train with Mighty Baka and Lee of course!" I looked at him like he was stupid, but I quickly looked at his magic ball thingy I had a feeling that Whiskers is gonna need my help.

"Well I gotta go old man see ya later! Oh and tell Grumpy Ass I said hi!!" I yell while jumping out the window and running to class.

*Time skip*

I had made it just in time cause Whiskers was just about to get hit by pinky. Running in between them I grabbed Pinky's punch.

"Oi, whatever whiskers did I think you could forgive him." I state showing my creepy grin.

"Ugh! Like you know anything bitch! He took Sasuke's first kiss he's gonna get hurt either way!!" Pinky yells in my face.

"Hehehehe~ well I'm not gonna let you hurt him." looking at them my eyes become darker. "So give me your best shot." I grib her fist harder making her cry out in pain.

"Tsk...a cat could do a better job at fighting" letting go of her fist she relax for a second before I kicked her into the wall. "You should never let your target fool you. Thats how you lose battles." Walking away, I grab Whiskers' collar and brought him up. Looking over my shoulder to see the emo duckass "Oi duckass, I might as well call ya Sasgay"  I joke and get to Mr. Teacher's set.

I look up to the corner of the room where the old man is looking through. I give a small wave before sticking my tongue out and pulling on my eye.