Chapter 82

*Lee's P.O.V*

I catch Tenshi and she falls unconscious. I place her on my back and start to walk with everyone.

"Why did you knock Tenshi-chan out, bushy brows?" Naruto asks me. Looking at him I give him a very serious face. "Tenshi is a workaholic, so I guessed she worked on files for the Hokage this morning. That being said, she ever really knows when to give her body or mind a break." Naruto give me a very confused look, I sigh looking back at him. "When Tenshi was new to the village she would train with Guy sensei. One day we didn't see her at all, so we went to her apartment. She gave me an extra key so I can come over whenever I wanted. When we got there Tenshi looked like she had gone through hell 10x over again. Hehe, she even tried to kill me because I ate the last of her panda cookies." Everyone sweat drops at this.

"Guy sensei even had to take her to the hospital, then Neji, Tenten, and I had to care for her. Tenshi had opened up to us for the most part, she didn't tell us her real name till she got back from a mission. But even when her body had been through hell, she went to the Hokage's office to help him with paper work." I tell them, they soon realize how poorly Tenshi cares for herself.

"Its about lunchtime now, let's take a break and eat." Kakashi says, I place Tenshi down and eat a bit before waking up the Pycho.