chapter 107

*Kira's P.O.V*

Most of the team was sitting around as I laid in the middle. "How did we get trapped again?" I asked boreldy. "Keep your god damn mouth shut Kira!" Kiba growled I glared at him. "Make me dog boy." I muttered sitting myself up. "It feels like all my energy is draining out of me." Naruto muttered stopping the argument that was about to occur. "Shikamaru something has to be done quickly." Neji said as Shikamaru was sitting down a few feet away from me. "Thats it I'm gonna break out of here before my chakra is all gone!" Kiba said then giving Akamaru a food pill which made Akamaru turn red. Then Kiba did his jutsu and fang over fang with Akamaru. I sat and watched as they hit the walls many times along with the floor almost hitting me in the process.

Falling to the grown they were panting. "As soon as a crack appears it starts to repair itself along with the ground beneath it." Kiba muttered as I rolled my eyes. Thanks Captain Obvious. "I give us about 10 minutes of this before our chakra is completely drained." he informed Shikamaru, I stood up and walked around. "Hey you out there, let me talk with your leader! I have a deal to purpose! What I'm think is you let us out of this thing and in return we let you keep Sasuke." Naruto and Kiba started to question Shikamaru but I caught on. The wall is repairing faster on one side faster then the other, so if he can find where the fat dude is he can figure out a plan to get out. "No deal, I never let a captive free before I'm not about to start now." I heard the dude say, but it came out a bit muffled due to the wall. "Oh come on, listen why don't you just let me go and keep the others." Shikamaru said looking in the direction of the voice, I smirked but I hid it so no one caught on yet. "All this fighting, I'm tired of it. Its not really my thing..." Shikamaru said, looking around I can tell that Naruto and Kiba were pissed. They are so slow, then need to catch up. I sighed before looking at Shikamaru once more.

"You little....It your selling us out, I'm gonna ring your neck!" Kiba growls out. "Shut up Kiba, for once in your life." Shikamaru responded to which I quietly laugh at. Watching this whole thing was funny, but we got somewhere to be and fast. "What did you say?" Kiba barked out but was cut off by the fat guy on the other side of the dome. "Hehehehe, so much for team work. So your a leader huh? Sacrificing your own team. You see a man's true character when pushed to the edge of death. But your hardly a man at all, certainly not qualified enough to lead a team into battle." Choji started growling at the fat man's words. I looked back at everyone else see them with questionable faces. "Sacrificing Sasuke along with your own team, is that really how leaf Shinobi act? Did you really think I was gonna let you out? You deserve to die."

"Thats it Shikamaru you dirty little trader! Lets take this outside! You and me!" Naruto yells, Kiba looks at Naruto in annoyance. "What do you mean take this outside? How are you gonna do that, you idiot? We are trapped in here." Kiba responded making Naruto turn towards him. "What'd you call me?" "I called you an idiot, idiot!" "Thats what I thought you said!" Naruto and Kiba start fighting each other but was cut off by Choji and I. "Thats enough, everybody just shut up!" "Choji? Kira?" I placed my thumb over my lips subconsciously as Shikamaru did his hand sign of concentration. "Now what's Shikamaru doing, meditating? Why is he just squatting there?" Naruto asks in confusion. Choji then starts to eat the chips he brought, which caused Naruto and Kiba to go off again.

I could faintly hear them as I thought of a plan. If the dude is where his voice is coming from, then we have to attack opposite of him. Meaning the weakest point would be behind Choji, cause there is less chakra there to repair the wall. But we will need someone strong enough in taijutsu...meaning me and Choji. Smiling I look up listening in just as Choji started scolding Naruto on how dumb he was. Looking over at Shikamaru I spoke quietly but enough for everyone inside the dome to hear me. "Choji, Kiba, and I are your best bet to knock down that wall." I said to which he nods, "yeah, Kiba you up for making more dents?" Kiba grinned, still confused as to what was going on but still responded with a yes. Neji marked the point where the wall was the weakest and I stood up with Choji, ready for Shikamaru's next orders. I was shocked to hear that I wasn't gonna be needed so I stepped back as Neji explained what Shikamaru has been doing.

Once Choji started breaking through the rock wall, I stood behind Neji hoping to protect myself from the flying dust. Hey, cut me some slack! I am only 5'3, I'm a short ass! I felt someone grab my arm and forced me to move forward, opening my eyes I find Neji holding onto me as we are both out of that dome prison. "Well Choji, there is no other way to say it, that was awesome." Shikamaru complimented the said boy, who giggled? I don't understand people anymore. I sighed taking in the fresh air as the dome came falling down. The old dude was mumbling to himself so instead I listened to Shikamaru. "He is alone, the others must have gone ahead." Well no shit Sherlock! How is your IQ in the 200s??!? I sweat dropped at his obvious observation. "Your right they are no where to be seen." Neji says making me sigh at there stupidity. "Damn, just when I thought we were catching up." I growled annoyed. "And who was it that didn't listen to me?" I growled out annoyed making Kiba growl back at me.

Then the old fat dude started clapping saying how we did a good job cause we are losers. Which caused Kiba and Naruto to charge at him, dumb asses. Thankfully Neji stop them, explaining that our chakra levels are low, well theirs are, mine are still quite high because of Shi and Yume. But the dumbasses didn't listen and got their asses handed to them. When the fat guy -imma call him Bob- was about to attack once more Choji used his Human bolder jutsu and created a dust cloud so we could escape.

"We don't have the time, there is no choice, we have to split up." Shikamaru says making me nod in agreement. "Why?!?" Naruto asked causing Neji to cut him off, with yet again another explanation. "Actually, I still have a high level of chakra." I state looking at my hands which held a kunai. "Either way we need to split, Neji your the leader of the second team with Kiba and Choji. Naruto and Kira are staying with me." I nod my head fine with the plan. Then I felt the ground shake and crack, causing a tree to fall back almost hitting Naruto and I. Thanks a lot Kami! I see the love you have for me! Next thing I know there is a cloud of dust where Bob was. Looking around I felt him behind us, looking back at him, he held up a huge chunk of the earth aiming it at us. What the fuck is Bob?!