Chapter 30

*Kirā P.O.V*

I was halfway done with my usual training and decided to head back. After all I did promise to help with dinner. Wait...maybe I can make a dessert! Yeah and surprise everyone!! Hehe time to head to the market.

*time skip 30 minutes*

I had helped all I could on dinner and I had told Tsunami to relax. I started to make Melonpan, I had to make a shadow clone so that no one comes in before its ready.

*time skip 15 minutes* (I'm so not sorry)

Letting the Melopans to cool, I serve dinner to everyone. I sat down next to Kakashi's left while Naruto was on his right. Saukra at one end of the table and the geezer at the other. The Geezer's grandson was next to Sasuke, I think his name is Inari?

Sasuke and Naruto was back at it again and were making a contest about dinner and threw it back up. Saukra scolded them for me, thank you, and they ate more slowly. Tsunami poked her head from the kitchen. "Kirā what's on the counter?" Looking up to meet her eyes I remembered! " OH NO PLEASE DONT TELL ME THERE COLD!!" I yell running into the kitchen seeing the Melopans I made for everyone still warm. "Kirā I told you I was able to cook and everything but you wanted to help! Why did you make those?" She questions me, biting my lip I meet her eyes. "I wanted to surprise everyone...sorry Tsunami." Looking at her my face was like a child's, innocent and naive.

She tackled me blusing and ranting about how 'cute' I was. Eventually she let me go and brought the Melopans to the table for everyone to grab. I hid behind her so that they won't notice me. They all grabbed one and took a bit. Their eyes lit up and kept eating.

"Tsunami when did you make these?!" The geezer asked in shock.

"Haha, I didn't make them father. Kirā here did." Pushing me in front of her I look down with warm cheeks. Am I sick? Wait, is this what people call embarrassed? I read about it, it probably is...

"Kirā did you really make these?" Kakashi asked me surprised. My cheeks heated up more as I look up at him. "I-i did, it was to s-surprise you guys." My sentence was rushed and I stumbled on my words. I'm nervous? Is that it? Oh kami what are these humans doing to me.

Looking at all there faces, they each had a look of shock, even the duck. "Are they not g-good? I was rushing a little to get them done b-before dinner." I step back trying to hide behind Tsunami again. "NO not at all Kirā! They're really good, could you teach me some time how to make them?" Saukra asked me my eyes widened, for a moment my eyes held happiness before I when back to being stone cold. "Yeah, when we get back." I still had a slight blush on my cheeks and sat back down as everyone ate.