Chapter 98

*Tenshi's P.O.V*

I've been home for a few days now and been acting like a overworked mother. I've been walking Arashi to school, cooking, training, doing paper work, and cleaning. I'm just so done with everything but if I quit the old man will have to do this work on his own again. Naruto is with the Pervy sensei, Sasuke is with Kaka-Baka, and I don't know what Gaara is doing.

Kami is this what stress is? I don't like it. Shit I gotta start cooking!

*small time skip*

Arashi was eating dinner as I did work. There was a lot of left overs but I don't know what to do with it. *Ring* looking up I heard the door bell ring and stood up.

Opening the door I find Satsujin and Asashin standing there. "Whats up you two?" I question leaning on the door frame. "Arashi some how found us and invited us to dinner. She said it was your idea." I look back at Arashi as she grabs her things and ran out the door calling out to me as she left. "I told Grandpa that I'm staying over at his house tonight, don't worry!!" It took me a minute to process what just happened.....WHAT?!

"This is why I call kids, demons." I mumbled letting the guys come in as I cleaned up the table and served them. We just spoke about random things as I did work.

"Why do you have so much work?" Asashin asked while washing his plate in the sink. "I help the Hokage with his paper work, that old man doesn't need all that stress." I explain finishing my last piece of paper work. "What was the last time you ate?" Satsujin asks from beside Asashin. I stopped for a moment and thought. "I-I think a day or two ago?" I mumbled then got back work.

"Kira you can't just do that! You have to eat something!" Satsujin says getting out a new plate and served me dinner. "Eat." Asashin demanded. I sighed putting down my pen and picked up my chop sticks. I ate as those two idiots watched, making sure I ate everything they served me.

Once I finished eating I got back to filing the mission report. "Same old Kira. Always determined to get something done even if it costs her, her own life." Satsujin says while shaking his head at me. "Hey Kira, we are thinking of switching villages." I looked at them in shock. "Why?" I question them, now finished with my files.

"Cause we wanna spend more time with our lovely little albino." Satsujin says with a smile as Asashin smirks. "You both are as bat shit crazy as me." I say with a laugh.

And we just hung out until they left and I fell asleep on the couch.