Chapter 83

*Tenshi's P.O.V*

I groan as I felt someone try and wake me, I try and push the human away. But this human was persistent, I peak through one eye and glared my dark red eye at the person. I realized it was just Lee and decided to get up.

"Umm....why was I sleeping? Last I remember I was talkin' to you." I question Lee confused as I tilt my head. Sighing at me he told me I passed out, I believed him because he is basically my best friend. Snack on some pocky before I was going to get up and walk, someone picks me up off the ground.

"Lee was right, you need to eat more. Your as light as a pillow." Kaka-baka says from behind me. Pouting I look away mumbling about how my diet is just fine.

"Nya~" I yawn out rubbing my eyes feeling sleepy. Once again I felt something pick me up, as my eyes fell closed bringing me into the land of sleep.

*Kakashi's P.O.V*

"I'll carry her." Lee spoke out grabbing Tenshi as if you'll hold a baby.

As we continued to walk everyone was doing their own thing. But I kept my eyes on Tenshi, if she was less reckless she could pull off being Kurenai and my child. But Kurenai is taken by Asuma as I'm still looking for a special someone.

Now that I think of it Tenshi is a very strange kid but in this generation who isn't?