Chapter 104

*Tenshi's P.O.V*

Hmm? What time is it? I rubbed my eyes a little bit only to find out the time is 5:48 am. Ughh, I wanna go back to sleep but its better if I wake up. My senses tells me that something big is gonna happen. I stretch my arms and back out before climbing out of bed to my closet. (Outfit at top) I walk into my bathroom and took a quick shower. Looking at my self in the mirror was weird. I looked healthy for once, no dark bags under my eyes, slightly tanned skin, bright red eyes, no stitches. I haven't seen myself like this since I was a little girl, hehe I guess I'm starting to become more civilized....who am I kidding I'm never gonna be completely normal. I smirked into the mirror putting my hands on my waist. Lets get the day started with.

***

I woke up Peaches after I did my routine and made breakfast. We spoke about the training a bit until we both finished and walked out the apartment with my toys and her things. "KIRA!!" I heard a familiar voice yell out, I turn around to see Shikamaru, Naruto, Choji, and Kiba running to me. "I gotta feeling this is about Sasuke?" I question, Shikamaru nodded his head. "Okay you can fill me in later go get Neji and I'll meet you all at the gates." I said they all nodded and ran off. I look back at Peaches and squatted down.

"Peaches I'm gonna have to go on an emergency mission right now okay? I'll try to come back soon but for now say with Tenten. Okay?" She nods her head while smiling. "You go and kick some butt Onēsan!" she grins, I smile at her and kissed her head. " I love you Peaches." I teleported back into the apartment grabbed a hair tie and my quinque seeing as most of my other weapons are in my ninja pouch. I teleported out and to the gates earlier then expecting and tied my hair up while waiting.

***
Shikamaru wore a Chunin vest which I forgot he was given. I also had one but I didn't wear it often. "Shikamaru I'm assuming your the leader for this mission?" I question while sorting out my weapons. "Yeah, what are you doing?" he questions coming up behind me. "Sorting my weapons, these guys are most likely Jōnin ranked or higher. That being said kunais might not be the best of weapons." I said as I reorganized all my weapons and placed then in my large weapon pouch. My quinque on the other hand was at its smallest size which was about my height. So I placed it on my back. "Okay whats the plan?" I asked turning around.

Blah, blah, blah. Kiba and Akamaru in the front, Shika, Naruto, Choji, and then Neji. Wait...what about me?!? "Kira your gonna be behind Neji." I nod my head ready to go but Sakura came by. I shook my head at Naruto's promise to her. But then Peaches came running over with my Chunin vest in her tiny arms along with my hoodie. "Peaches what are you-" "You left this at home! You might need the extra scrolls, that you leave in your hoodie!" She said smiling, I smiled down at her and took them from her 6 year old hands. "Thanks Peaches." I placed my hoodie on then my chunin vest over it unzipped. I turn around ready to leave but I felt Arashi wrap her arms around my legs making me freeze. "Onēsan please come back okay, I don't wanna lose you too." I felt as if some one just stabbed my heart. I turned around once more and pulled her into a hug.

"I can't promise anything Arashi but I will try to come back alive. For your sake okay?" she nods her head and smiles at me only to kiss my cheek and run back into the village. I placed my hands into my pockets and started to walk pack to where the team was only to see them starring at me. "Come on bakas we gotta get moving. We are already behind." I state going stone cold.