Chapter 31

*Kirā's P.O.V*

"Why is that picture ripped?" Saukra asked Tsunami. I looked up, I know who was ripped out. Tsunami told me a little when making dinner. "It was a hero of this land." Geezer answered as Inari ran out the room. "Father you know not to speak like that in front of Inari!!" Tsunami yelled and followed her child.

The geezer explained the story, tearing up a bit. I was so confused, why is he crying for someone thats dead? Did he care for him? Did he love him? What is love? Books never gave me that answer and I don't think Lee is willing to answer that. I looked at him in bewilderment, Saukra was apologizing and saying how thats sad but I wiped all emotions off my face.

"Out of all the things you said, I can only agree with one." Looking at the table with my hair shadowing over my eyes. "Heros don't exist, all they are, are stupid humans that would risk their lives for what they believe is right. That entire concept is stupid. That being said why are you crying over someone thats dead? There is no point, it won't being them back to life, it won't bring you happiness. Its plain ridiculous." Looking up, my eyes held emptiness. I stood up and walked towards the door, calling over my shoulder before I disappeared into the night. "Crying won't ever fix anything, most people in this world knows that the hard way."