Chapter 12

*Amaya's P.O.V*

Today is the final test deciding if we are eligible to become genin, hehe yes I had spoken to Mighty Baka before I left yesterday. Grabbing 4 boxes of pocky and hinding them in my jacket, I head out the door.

*Time Skip*

Sitting in class boredly I wait for my name to be called. Seeing as I finished the written exam, it was easy anyways, I draw on the back of the exam paper.

Writing all the arteries and stuff, I was called up

Writing all the arteries and stuff, I was called up. Flipping over my paper I place it on Mr. Teacher's desk and headed to the other room.

I simply did a clone jutsu without the hand signs or saying it. Which surprised the two teachers, I was gonna ask the two idiots for a forehead protector but Mr. Teacher told me to speak to the hokage.

Sighing I did a teleporting jutsu and ended up in the hokage's office. Looking up he sees me eating some pocky.

"Ya called me old man?"

"Haha yes I did child, I was thinking about how the forehead protectors of the leaf are to boring for your personality. So I had a one specially made for you." He explains while taking out the forehead protector.

It was different, the fabric was black with white and red paint splatter all over it. It also had my last name 'キラー' printed on the corner of the metal plate.

"WOAH! Thanks old man! I can't wait to show Mighty Baka and Lee!" I yelled with excitement. The old man looked happy before letting me leave.

Running to the training grounds I tackled Lee in a hug, hinding my new accessory. Hehe let's act now shall we? Pretending to cry I hug Lee tighter.

"L-lee...the mean old t-teacher didn't le-et me pass...." Looking up at him with fake tears in my eyes.

He looked shocked for a second before his face turned red from anger.

"THAT IS NOT YOUTHFUL!! WHERE IS HE? ILL GIVE HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND!!" He yells letting go of me about to storm of.

"Hehehe...I got cha!!" I giggled at him my tears fully gone as if they were never there.

"Amaya!! Stop doing that!!" He yells at me

"oh well, Lookie!! The old man gave me a special forehead protector!!" I grin at him showing my gift.

"Woah, it matches your personality perfectly!" Lee says to me grinning as well.

"Yep! Now come on! We gotta train!!" I yell at him

Author: Passing with flying stars and a gift to go with it