Chapter 65

*Tenshi's P.O.V*

"D-do I look-k bad?" I asked looking at them, they all shook their heads. Confused I look at Kurenai. "T-then why are y-you all looking a-at me?" Smiling down at me, Kurenai places a hand on my exposed shoulder, flinching at her touch she doesn't take this unnoticed. Putting it a side she softly smiles at me.

"They are looking at you like that cause you look good. We never see you wearing things like this." Blushing a darker shade of pink I nod in thanks, Tenten had dragged me to the other room which was shared by Lee and Naruto. Knocking Lee opens the door in a nice green dress shirt and black jeans, Naruto was behind him with an orange dress shirt and black jeans. Dragging me in with her I do nothing to stop her all I can think is about two things. Sweets and my looks. I look pretty, its weird I never really saw myself as pretty. And my sweets, I feel even more empty then usual which Lee and Tenten sees.

"Wow, Tenshi~Chan you look really good! Believe it!" Naruto says to me smiling like crazy, blushing I mumbled a thank you and hid behind Tenten.

Taking its as my chance I ran back to my shared room and locked myself in the bathroom. I'm not coming out of here, no way in hell, if I do then I'm going to act like Hinata all night. Oh Kami! Where the hell did Tenten get this bloody thing?! She can't make me come out, nope, unless she can get Neji to give me sweets I'm not moving anywhere. Hopefully I can stick to my word...