Chapter 93

*Kira's P.O.V*

As the thing was over I tried my best to get out of Asashin grip, I kept on fighting. But once we were the only ones here (except for a few leaf gennin) I cracked a little. "Let me go Asashin I need to go check on Lee!!" I yell out, he didn't move though. He spoke calmly as if he was speaking to a frantic child. "Kira he is probably in the ER right now, they won't let you see him." I stopped the fighting and hung limp in his arms, it my fault...I could have stopped it. Why didn't I stop them?!

Asashin turned me around so my face would be hidden to everyone else. "Its my fault, I could have stopped it, why didn't I stop it?" I mumble into his chest. I held on to his waist as if he will disappear. Asashin = Safe

I am safe right now, I need to calm down and think. I felt Asashin rub my back as my breathing slowed down. "Shh, its not you fault. Relax your safe." He softly says to me. I want to go home and think. "I want to go home"

"Then go I'll meet up with you later, don't do anything stupid Kira." He rubs my head one last time before letting me go. After that I teleported straight home, where I was met with Arashi. "Peaches how are ya?" She comes running up to me and gave me a hug. "I missed you so much Onēsan! I made dinner!" She says happily and pulled me over to the table. I have to be strong for her, no matter how much I wanna beat myself up.