Chapter 100

*Tenshi's P.O.V*

I had already gone to the hospital and got patched up but I felt like there was a whole in my chest it just kept hurting me, emotionally at least. Kakashi walked me back home where he said Satsujin was watching over Arashi. Part of me was relieved that they were okay but my mind is a war zone. All I could think about is the old man dying in front of me, if only I had gone faster I would have gotten to him sooner. The emotionally pain was effecting me very badly, and I knew it was only going to get worst. I haven't felt like this since Hikari died.

"Are you okay Tenshi?" Kakashi's voice rang out but I couldn't focus on anything but the death of a man I saw as my father. "Tenshi it wasn't your fault-" "yes it was Kakashi. If I was faster I would have gotten to him sooner." I snapped, my eyes were on the ground and my face was blank. I could feel the air around Kakashi tense, but I ignored that. I want to just be alone for a few days, but I have to take care of Arashi. I have to be strong for her no matter what.

Once I got to my apartment I nodded my head at Kakashi in a way to say thanks which to he left right after muttering a 'your welcome'. I opened the door to the place only to find Arashi and Satsujin sitting in the living room watching a movie and eating popcorn. I which I could truly smile at this moment but I couldn't, it felt wrong to feel happy at the moment. "Hey you two, I got some bad news." I state as I closed the door and walked into the kitchen to make myself tea. "The Third Hokage died today." I said with a blank voice, I couldn't show how emotionally hurt I was, I had to stay strong for them. "Grandpa i-is dea-d?" Arashi asked in shock running over to me and hugging me as she cried.

I picked her up onto my hip and rubbed her back in comfort. "Im sorry Peaches, I couldn't save him." I muttered softly pouring myself some chamomile tea. She mumbled 'its okay' and softly cried on my shoulder as I drank my tea. I look over at Satsujin, he was frowning at the sight of Arashi crying. It seems he has a soft spot for her, almost in a brotherly way.

"Satsujin, you could stay the night if you would like?" He shakes his head coming around to hug me and Arashi. "I have to go back to the mist tomorrow. You two better stay safe okay? Asashin is well enough to go so he'll be leaving as well. Love you both, good night." He kisses both of our foreheads and walked out the front door. Arashi sniffles as I walk her to her own room tucking her in. "You gotta go to bed now Peaches, its late and you have classes tomorrow. Goodnight." I kiss her cheek and walk out the door making sure to close it. I walk back into the kitchen as I drink my tea thinking of what I should do.

Maybe I should take out the stitches, Gramp's would have wanted me to remove them. Maybe I should keep my hair long for a little bit too? I go to my room with my cup of tea in hand looking through my closet for a black dress. It turns out I had on in the very back that I could wear with my ninja shoes. I have my things planned out for the funeral, All I have to do is get Arashi's things ready.

-------(a few days later)-------

I got dressed and did my hair, I had Arashi go with Tenten to the funeral early while I had time to think. My stitches were taken out, my hair was a bit past my shoulders and my eyes were a blazing red showing the emotional pain I felt.

I had created a crystal rose with my crystal release, and stupid as it sounds I have given the crystal some of my chakra so it would glow a blazing orange

As I walk to the funeral I see no one on the streets. Hm. I guess everyone is over there already, but it doesn't start for another 10 minutes. I walk through the bodys of mourning people to the area in which ninja and academy students were. Once they saw me they were in shock. Well I guess I would be too. I was the last one to place my rose onto the coffin but as I was the picture of Gramp's face my eyes teared up. I softly got the rose on to the slick black wood and walked back to my spot next to the Jōnin in the front.

I felt my tear slip down my pale cheek I wiped it away immediately and stared at the ground. This was my fault I had the chance to stop it but I didn't take it. My next tear fell to the ground just as the rain started to fall. One of the Council member had a paper in his hand reading it out to only the ninjas and academy students. The civilians have gone home already so I looked up. "The Third Hokage had two requests to ask of one of the ninjas here. Tenshi Seikatsu, the late Hokage wanted you to sing for everyone as well as something else which we shall state in a few moments." I nodded my head walking to the platform in front of the coffin and cleared my throat.

"I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away
I want you back, I want you back
My neighbors think I'm crazy
But they don't understand
You're all I have, you're all I have

At night when the stars light up my room
I sit by myself...

Talking to the moon
Trying to get to you
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too
Or am I a fool, who sits alone, talking to the moon?

I'm feeling like I'm famous, the talk of the town
They say I've gone mad
Yeah, I've gone mad
But they don't know what I know
Cause when the sun goes down someone's talking back
Yeah, they're talking back, oh

At night when the stars light up my room
I sit by myself...

Talking to the moon
Trying to get to you
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too
Or am I a fool, who sits alone, talking to the moon?

(Ah, ah, ah)

Do you ever hear me calling?
(Ah) oh oh oh
(Ah) oh oh oh
'Cause every night

I'm talking to the moon
Still trying to get to you
In hopes you're on
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too
Or am I a fool, who sits alone, talking to the moon?

I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away"

A few tears had escaped my eyes but I let them fall to the ground. I opened my eyes looking to the Council members. "The Second request of the late Third Hokage was for you to take his place as the Fifth Hokage." My eyes went wide as did everyone else's, I shook my head. "I refuse to become the Fifth Hokage." I looked them in the eyes but I saw the desperation in their eyes. I sighed. "But I will take the role of a temporary Hokage until you find someone more qualified for the position. For example Jiraiya or Tsunade." They smiled at me and said thank. I nodded my head before walking to Arashi picking her up and walking away. "I want to talk to grandpa!" Arashi called out as I stopped about a yard from the coffin. "Go ahead, I'll be waiting at the entrance." I mutter putting her down and walking away.

*Arashi's P.O.V*

I run back to grandpa's picture and smiled holding out my pinkie. "I promise you Grandpa that I will make Onēsan happy again! No matter what!" I said grining, I swear I felt another pinkie intertwine with mine. "You better say Hi to Nīsan up there for me and Onēsan, you got that?!" I giggle before turning around calling out my good bye to meet up with Onēsan.