Chapter 1

*Amaya P.O.V* (Outfit at the top. She looks like Juuzou but with her hair a little longer.)

Well let me formally introduce myself to all of you. My name is Amaya Kirā and I am 13 years old. I am a failed experiment known as K13. I was sold when I was 3 from my birth parents. I have two main personalities, one is my psycho persona and the other is my emotionless one. I am a weapon and a monster. I was a Scrapper and an assassin, I never thought that I would ever have a bond with anyone...that is until I walked into the Village Hidden in the Leaves....

Hehehehe, well that was some trouble but now I can continue on my way. If your gonna ask 'where are you going?' Well I'm going to the Village hidden in the Leaves. 'Why?' Well I'm bored of doing nothing but assassin jobs.

I had finally got to the village, It is a little to sunny for my liking but its okay. As I head towards the gate I look at the ninjas who are suppost to be awake. Hm...OH how about I wake them up?

"Hello~ Mr. Ninjas I would like to speak with the Hokage!~" my child/ sadistic like voice called out to them. They woke up as if some one was about to attack. I giggled, sadistically at how the woke up with a jump.

"Hehehe~ Sorry did I scare you?~" I tried to somewhat apologize to them, I don't really understand why people do it. I just heard it was 'polite' whatever that means.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" the taller one of the two asked me. There both still are on guard

"Didn't you hear me?~ I wanted to speak with the Hokage.~ You idiotic ninjas. ~" I tell them, they look angry? Sacred? Creeped out? Yeah, creeped out that's it! Well now I know they are sane.

"Of course, Kotetsu take him to the Hokage." The dude told 'Kotetsu', I need a nick name for him.

"Ugh fine, come on kid." 'Kotetsu' said to me. Walking into the village its very, what's the word?, happy. Ew.

"So Mr. Ninja dude what do you think I am?" I asked him bored of walking in silence.

"Whatcha mean kid?"

"Do you think I'm a boy or girl? Cause your buddy thought I am a boy."

"Well I don't know... What are you then?"

"Hehehehehe I'm a girl, silly... But is there anything fun to do?"

"Not really I'm taking you to Hokage until he says otherwise."

"Hn...I need a nick name for you...how about-" I get cut off by him stating we're here. Walking down a few hallways before ending up in front of a door. 'Kotetsu' knocks on the door waiting until we heared a low 'come in'.

"Excuse me Hokage-sama but this girl would like to speak with you."

"Fine then, you may leave back to your post." The old man told him. I looked around the room to see another man with a head guard bandana thingy on his head. He looks tough hm...

"You wish to speak with me child?" the old man asked me looking up from his paper work. The man near him seamed on guard by my presence, I mean who wouldn't, a girl with red stitches and a sadistic smile just so happens to want to speak with someone powerful.

"Well Mr. Hokage~ I wanted to ask if I may please become a citizen of your village and may become a ninja~ hehehe~" I giggled at the end of that proper spoken request. I mean I don't know why people act so polite to others I never understood that part of society.

"Well.......