Chapter 80

(A/n Kaze is at the top)
*Tenshi P.O.V*

I mumble some numbers as I start on the pile of economy papers, it was annoying with all these numbers but it was better then speaking with everyone at the breakfast table. I had already ate French toast with eggs and bacon to have something solid in my stomach. Everyone took a glance at me from time to time, I didn't care my mind was drowsy and my body was sleep deprived.

I will have to sleep as soon as we get back to the village to be able to focus in the forest. I sit back rubbing my temple trying to get rid of the forming headache. I felt someone place something in front of me, opening my eyes I see a large cup of coffee and Aspirin sent neatly on the table. I look over and see an old acquaintance of mine........Kaze.

"Good to see ya Kaze, thanks for the coffee." I swallow the aspirin dry and took a sip of coffee.

"Your welcome. So watch ya going here?" Kaze asked playing with my hair. I flinched a bit at the contact but shrugged. "Just about to leave. What about ya?" I question getting back to the paper work.

"Ya know a little bit of this and a little bit of that, where have you been? I've been looking for you to make me some sweets." He puts his arm around my shoulders and made me lean onto his chest.

I sip my coffee slowly still going the work. "I've been in The Village Hidden In The Leeves. I thought I told ya that I was curious about how they train their ninja."

He chuckles at me statement and hugged me closer, if that was possible. "You haven't changed that much Kirā, we should hang out more often. I need someone to help me out with-" I groan and slapped his arm.

"No way in hell am I helping ya out with that....wait does that mean your gonna move to the Leaf?" I look up at him with curiosity, he grins and pats my head. "It took ya that long to figure that out? Your gettin' rusty, Kirā! Hahahaha!"

I elbow him in the chest and grinned. "We are gonna have a lot to catch up on." I got back to paper work as Kaze leaves the table.

"Kirā, who was that?"