chapter 54

*Kirā's P.O.V*

Looks like the rookie 12 where all here, plus me so I guess its the rookie 13? Wait, how ironic I'm k13 and there are 13 rookies with me. This is suspicious.....whatever.

Ino jumped on Sasuke's back, I'm not surprise if she drugs him right now, but Shikamaru and Choji came behind her. Walking next to Shikamaru and Choji look around some more, analyzing all the other opponents that are here. Most were average and simple, some were strong, and few were weak. By the time I came back to earth a boy named Kabato was in front of us.

"Yeah, this is actually my 7th time taking the exams." He is odd, something is off about him...very off...

"You must be know all about this then!" Naruto grins thinking that Kabato will tell us somethings. "He failed everytime he took the exams, how is that helpful or good for us?" Shikamaru and I say in unison, looking at each other we just shrugged and looked back at everyone. They looked at us weirdly but got back to Kabato.

Imma skip some shit so here is the run down. Kabato tells us we are loud, Naruto yells more, Sakura hits Naruto, Ino is all over Sasuke, Naruto and Kiba are weirdos, Hinata is REALLY shy, Choji is eating chips, Shino is doing his thing. And then there is Shikamaru and I boredly looking at the chaos the people we call our friends create.

So now Kabato told us about his card things which give him information on people here, Sasuke just so happen to be the one to pick who.

"Rock Lee, Gaara of the Sand, and Amaya Kirā." Looking at him I smirk. I know about Gaara's and Lee's info so I just wait to hear what Kabato has on me.

"Amaya Kirā, born in the land of fire under a different Village...has done only a C ranked mission, no clan, IQ that can rival the Nara clan, ex assassin, and thats about it..." everyone looked at me as I grin, shooting a small lighting bolt at the card it becomes ash. "Honestly not bad with the info on me. But you got one thing wrong." my creepy smile was painted on my face as I look Kabato in the eyes. "I never really quit my job as an assassin. I just walked away cause it was getting boring."

Shikamaru had a small smile on his face once he realized what I was doing. I was making myself seem intimidating, which worked, Shino seem to pick up on it too.

Let's skip the whole rain ninja thing and to the good part.

Grumpy Ass stopped the fight that the rain ninja started and was about to speak but I jumped on his back. "What's up Grumpy Ass?" I laugh as he got mad at me and grabbed my by my neck, and held me up. Again like last time my instincts kicked in and I wrapped my legs around his arm, my feet at his shoulder being able to dislocate it whenever he wanted to.

"So what's your move Grumpy?" I ask him grinning at his mad face. Letting me go I back flipped and landed on my feet. "Ya know we should make that a tradition every time we see each other." I rub my neck because of the stiffness and stood next to him.

Chuckling he nods his head and looks at the people around us stating he is the proctor for the first exam.

This is gonna be, hopefully, entertaining.