Chapter 15

*Amaya's P.O.V*

I wake up to see Kaka-Baka poking me.

"Oi! Haven't cha heard not to wake me up?!" I growled at him. He didn't react at all....WAIT KAKA-BAKA IS MIGHTY BAKA'S RIVAL!!!

Getting up I walk to the railing and used it as a balancing beam. Looking at my team I motion for them to start the intro.

Blah, blah, blah, Kaka-Baka is a perv. Blah, blah, blah, Whiskers loves ramen and wants to be hokage. Blah, blah, blah, Pinky wants to get into Sasgay's pants and hates Whiskers and me. Blah, blah, blah, the emo Duckass want to kill his brother and wants to have kids. Wait now its my turn....ughhhhhhh......

"Yo my name is Amaya Kirā, ya can call me Kirā. I like sweets, weapons, and killing. I hate Pinky, the Blonde Chic, Duckass, humans in general, and many other things. Hobbies? Hmm...training? Dreams? I don't have any..." I boredly state.

The guys simply gave me a weird look, while Pinky looked scared. Hn..stupid...

I was right! We are gonna do a survival exercise, at 5 am....yeah...not happening. I'm gonna meet them at 8 am.

*Shitty Time Skip*

Because I'm feeling lazy I decided to help Lee with his training, by having him use me as a weight. So it looked something like this....

Lee running, who knows how many laps, around the Village with me on his back eating pocky. 

Or...

Lee doing squats with me on his shoulders humming.

Or...

Last but not least! Lee doing pushups with me sleeping on his back, well more like half asleep. But same concept!

I'm guessing that Lee heard me mumbling about sweets and assumed I'm out for the count. So he being my favorite human, ended training for the day and carried me on his back all the way to his apartment, letting me sleep on his couch.

Author: Why can't guys be as nice as Lee?